720 minutes for next PM

buildit

I will be doing at least one off road ride down near Old Mans Cave this summer. This ride was origionally organized for people new to riding or wanting to get some dual sport information and pointers. So if you or someone you know is interested in dual sport/ offroad riding or wants to hook up with some other offroad riders to get some pointers please post up here so I can get back to you.

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=471913

The event is June 20th north of London, OH.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
If I meet you in person (and I remember to) or someone vouches for you whom I've met I lift the restriction. This keeps people from signing up and spamming via PMs. It's quite efficient also.

I've met you about 15 times. I'm with Moose and Justin all the time. Hell, I've been over to your house twice now and I still have to wait 720 minutes?! What's taking you so long...It's not like your working Franklin just yet. Don't tell me you're too busy.:slap:.........:rant:

• 2 months later...
Ok, new question for this thread...why am i waiting????

"This forum requires that you wait 7200 seconds between sending private messages. Please try again in 1000 seconds."

Never had this problem before

Great question. You are set to not be limited.