free air?

EagleCock

Sorry guys, I'm going to bust some balls here....some of you are relying on a gas station for air???

There's few tools you need to carry more on a bike than a tire repair kit and something to refill tires. A slime mini-compressor will fit under your seat or in a tank bag, tire repair kits are tiny.

You're very likely to need one if you really ride, not only for filling your tires but the inevitable tire mishap.

$30 worth of stuff from Autozone and this is a non issue and one less thing to worry about if you're away from civilization....and that's where all the fun riding is, no? You can buy a small $10 compressor from Walmart or Harbor Freight and strip the case off, if the $30 Slime unit breaks your wallet.

And, while I'm at it a decent pancake or small tank compressor is immensely handy around the house or shop....I don't think I work on the bike or the truck ever, without using one...

Just sayin

ETA, Buildit beat me to it, but I know he's an ADV guy so he knows about blowing tires too. :D

Edited by swingset

ETA, Buildit beat me to it, but I know he's an ADV guy so he knows about blowing tires too. :D

Can you rephrase that? Maybe patching tires, replacing tubes, or knows how to use his gear. Blowing tires sounds so........:ky:

:lol: