Buffalo Wings and Rings East Broad Thursday Bike Nights!

Bigbird

Hey guys, a member over on CR is working with Dyno Brian (of Dynotune Motorsports) to get a bike dyno set up for the Buffalo Wings and Rings bike nights on Thursdays.

The address is 6325 East Broad St.

Just wanted to pass along the info to you guys!

Hey guys, a member over on CR is working with Dyno Brian (of Dynotune Motorsports) to get a bike dyno set up for the Buffalo Wings and Rings bike nights on Thursdays.

You mean for this bike night????

picture.php?albumid=424&pictureid=4131

You mean this bike night at this Buffalo Wings and Rings???

picture.php?albumid=424&pictureid=4131

:lol:

I'm going to try to make it, won't be putting the Kat on the dyno (I'll get laughed off :) )

Initial weather reports aren't looking too good, 50% chance of rain. I know, it's Ohio and that's 4 days off, but something to consider. QS&L's at 30%.

AAAARrrgh! It would have to be on Thursday! That's the one night I can't make it out, due to my wife going to dance class! I know, I know....Dance class, but I got the bike, and she get's lot's of ittle things, like dance class. Maybe in a few weeks, when she can change nights, I could make it out.

AAAARrrgh! It would have to be on Thursday! That's the one night I can't make it out, due to my wife going to dance class! I know, I know....Dance class, but I got the bike, and she get's lot's of ittle things, like dance class. Maybe in a few weeks, when she can change nights, I could make it out.

if its stripper-cise i wouldnt be to upset. :lol:

but for sure im going to be there

I'm going to try to make it, won't be putting the Kat on the dyno (I'll get laughed off :) )

Initial weather reports aren't looking too good, 50% chance of rain. I know, it's Ohio and that's 4 days off, but something to consider. QS&L's at 30%.

MAke sure you bring your wallet this time. :D

Well this turned into a clusterfuck on CR, but I'm glad the thread hasn't taken a huge dump here. I just heard about it and thought it sounded sweet. I would love to make it out to this...but I need a working bike. We'll see what I can do about that this week.