HOw would you like to pay $182+ utilities for rent a month?

everoblivion2005

So here's the deal Wrillo and i have a 4 bedroom farmhouse in the Huber/Fairborn area. and we were good for 4 roomates until Kieth and his GF backed out at the last minute aka, when we were moving teh funiture in. So there are two rooms avalible for rent. Covered storage for bikes with room to work on them. and hey its freakin $182, seriously. get back to me asap we need to fill these spots quickly.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So here's the deal Wrillo and i have a 4 bedroom farmhouse in the Huber/Fairborn area. and we were good for 4 roomates until Kieth and his GF backed out at the last minute aka, when we were moving teh funiture in. So there are two rooms avalible for rent. Covered storage for bikes with room to work on them. and hey its freakin $182, seriously. get back to me asap we need to fill these spots quickly.

BUMP for $180bux for rent! Someone needs to jump on that, forreally real

hmph. You might wanna crank dat '4 months rent in advance,' bro...

nah, I got it covered. I put a clause in there saying he can't be a little fucking girl and say 'I'm not your friend anymore' because I got mad at him