HOw would you like to pay $182+ utilities for rent a month?

everoblivion2005

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry for the flip-flopping, I was trying to play peace keeper, then the little flexican bitch told me that i was looser and didn't know anything that i was talking about. so yea, he has been deleted from my friends list to say the least. so if any non high-school girl drama queens want cheap rent at an awesome place let us know..... oh did i mention we're out side city limits and can do sport shooting, or that there is a huge fire pit?

sounds like a good spot. Shouldnt be hard to find roomies. Got garage?

not exactly... I've converted one of the old chicken coops into my shop. Plenty enough room to store bikes and work on them, and room to do some car repairs. Its not deep enough to get a cage in, but when I need to do work on them I just pull it halfway into the shop and work like that. In fact this weekend I'm doing a timing belt on an acura integra, so its not too bad, but definitely not a garage. Cages get parked outside if thats the answer your looking for

mmk.. deal is back on the table, mistresses and all, sending a couple PMs right now

wow, why is he so flakey?? Might be a blessing in disguise that you didn't end up in any contract with this sometimey dewd.

Edited by ChickOn2

not exactly... I've converted one of the old chicken coops into my shop. Plenty enough room to store bikes and work on them, and room to do some car repairs. Its not deep enough to get a cage in, but when I need to do work on them I just pull it halfway into the shop and work like that. In fact this weekend I'm doing a timing belt on an acura integra, so its not too bad, but definitely not a garage. Cages get parked outside if thats the answer your looking for

Ahh, to hell with the cages, as long as you have room for the bikes. I have a 2 car shed that the truck might fit in, but the hood wouldnt go up. Besides, it would take away space in the clubhouse.

IMG_0436.jpg

let me know when I can swing by to take a look. I am free until 9pm tonight, but the sooner the better.

And do we know who the fourth person might be? Because I'm not real interested in paying another person's rent.

Yup! I'm game. I won't have any more free time till this weekend. Hopefully we can get together then.

Have a couple questions though:

Are you city water or well water? How does the laundry smell? (not like stale water?)

Edited by Hondajt

Just keep the all-male gangbanging down to a minimum please. :sexytime:

:lol:

hey Nick we have a futon if, well.. you know ;)

seriously though, gixchick is thinkin about movin in... its not homo if theres at least one girl, right?