Gauging Interest 2002 KTM

Todd#43

Might be for sale. Thinking of doing some other things:

2002 KTM Duke II 8,700 miles. KTM orange and black. Immaculate. Arko carbon exhaust, KTM Y-pipe, KTM Hand guards (black), KTM tank bag, new rear tire, lots of Ti fasteners, KTM Factory service manual, spare right hand radiator shroud (has a very small scratch), new set of factory front brake pads still in the package, all of the original KTM documentation.

KBB Retail is $4,520.00. Offer me anything over $4,000.00 and I'll probably sell it.

Pics available on request.

Really fun ass bike! Wish I had monies... :o

Just out of curiosity, why you selling?

I dunno....I think maybe its time for something different. Its an awesome bike - tons of fun, easy to flick around, stops on a dime.

Not too sure what I'll get next - maybe a couple of dirty bikes for me and the kid.

I do this all the time. Bikes don't stay with me very long.

I do this all the time. Bikes don't stay with me very long.

I can relate to that. ;) I haven't kept a bike for over a year forever.

Side note, I don't know how old or big your kid is, but we will be selling my girls 03 TTR125L soon. PM me if any interest.

I can relate to that. ;) I haven't kept a bike for over a year forever.

Side note, I don't know how old or big your kid is, but we will be selling my girls 03 TTR125L soon. PM me if any interest.

I've had this one for just over a year, and I'm not in a position where I have to sell it.

My kid's 14, probably about 5' 6" or so and 150 lbs. Shoot me some info on the ttr.

I wonder if your Duke is my old 1, I was the original owner and sold it to a friend in Akron. I've seen very few others with the Akrapovic exhaust. ZRX273.jpg

It may well be. The person I got it from was the second owner. Based on the records, the original owner was from down your way.

Wanna buy it back?

Can someone copy all the pics for me, I cant see them

Shmuck - PM me your email address. I'll send them to you.

Nope, I bought it new and held onto it for 3 or 4 years and that was enough for me. This is another shot of my old 1 from the other side.

I'm pretty sure its your bike. You sold it to a dude named Greg, right?

I'm pretty sure its your bike. You sold it to a dude named Greg, right?

Yep Greg is who I sold it to and that means it has the racing airbox cover as well. I still have the original cover here if whoever buys it wants it. I can also tell anyone that is interested what parts have been replaced on it as well.

Yep Greg is who I sold it to and that means it has the racing airbox cover as well. I still have the original cover here if whoever buys it wants it. I can also tell anyone that is interested what parts have been replaced on it as well.

I forgot about the airbox cover.

If you get a minute, shoot me a PM with whatever else you did to it.

Thanks!

Sorry Todd I tried to reply to your PM but I get a message can only post every 720 min?? I'm positive the mileage is accurate though.

Yeah, you have to have a few more posts till you can PM at will.

Thanks for the update though - I certainly appreciate it.

Ok...I dont know why the pics arent showing up, or why I dont get any email updates.

If anyone wants pics of the bike just shoot me a pm with your email address and I'll send them to you directly.

Maybe one of the Mods/Admins can look into this?