Gauging Interest 2002 KTM

Todd#43

he doesnt need another bike. i believe that would make number seven for this year alone :lol:

2004 636, 2006 gsxr 750, 2001 sv650, 2003 sv 1000, 2007 Ducati 1098, 2005 CBR 1000rr

Yup.. That would be lucky number 7

If it were only a lil cheaper I might just pull that trigger :p

he doesnt need another bike. i believe that would make number seven for this year alone :lol:

Hey....if you're gonna post whore at least don't try to talk him out of it. :D

2004 636, 2006 gsxr 750, 2001 sv650, 2003 sv 1000, 2007 Ducati 1098, 2005 CBR 1000rr

Yup.. That would be lucky number 7

If it were only a lil cheaper I might just pull that trigger :p

You NEED this bike (nothing from 2002 in that list).

andy, step away from the for sale ad.

Come on now....don't talk him out of it - unless you're gonna buy it. ;)

Yep I can see the pics now. That thing is awesome. Hope you sell it to someone here.
I am trying, but I keep turning back hoping for an immediate need for sale and price drop :D

Resistance is futile. You NEED this bike.

I'd ROck it....

What size is this thing...and what kind of power would you expect from one of these.

A buddy and I were just discussing Duke's the other day.

Its 625cc's, and it makes all the power you'd need. Its light, quick on its feet, extremely flickable. Awesome bike.

HUH?? :wtf: Everyone always needs another bike!! ;)

Exactly!

Not to thread jack (though you get free bumpage for it), but how much for the Zrex, fox? :D

It's not for sale, I got a pile of cash wrapped up in that thing plus all my sportbike riding friends would be pissed. They call that bike the "station wagon" I always end up carrying everyones digital cameras, drinks, shield cleaners, extra clothing and anything else you can think of.

Another bump for my old Duke II as well.

I'm just wishing Todd. I have this beast of a homemade trailer that is 6x12 with a 4000# mobile home axle and a smaller one that is 5x8. The only guns that I could sell are my remington 870 and a crossbow. Would you be interested in the trailer and cash?

IMG_1299-1.jpg?t=1245088842

I'm just wishing Todd. I have this beast of a homemade trailer that is 6x12 with a 4000# mobile home axle and a smaller one that is 5x8. The only guns that I could sell are my remington 870 and a crossbow. Would you be interested in the trailer and cash?

Ummm....that trailer is probably more than I'd need, but I'll bite.

PM me with how much green stuff you'd throw in.