On a serious note...I need your guy's prayers..

FocusDave01

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I went through the whole colon cancer thing a few years back.. If I can beat it then you have nothing to worry about. Keep a positive attitude and stop worrying, it's not like you have to perform the surgery! You get to be all geeked up on some primo drugs!

thanks everyone! and sarah appretiate it ill actually be goin home the day of guess its called an outpatient surgery but again thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers!

Outpatient is a piece of cake...take some deep breaths and drink about twelve beers before your can't eat or drink anymore and you'll be good :) But still, if you need anything...a home cooked meal, babysitter, anything, I'm happy to help where I can...God Speed my friend

Outpatient is a piece of cake...take some deep breaths and drink about twelve beers before your can't eat or drink anymore and you'll be good :) But still, if you need anything...a home cooked meal, babysitter, anything, I'm happy to help where I can...God Speed my friend

where the hell were you my last five months :lol:

of course there are people offering to cook now that im back to normal :lol: