While Everyone Else Was At Work....

Sara_Rides

LIke John said you were all prim and proper then boom here you come. I like it, I think its awesome a girl can hang with the guys! Keep it coming Girl!! You aint even turned my face red yet! Dont feel bad keep it comin!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not usually, but I figure if I'm gonna hang with the big dogs....I gotta play the part!!

I AM prim and proper. I am a "lady on the streets but a freak in the bed" if you will. lol, I can play dirty with the rest of you...just remember that MY idea of dirty is no more explicit and suggestive than you've seen, so it's still sorta innocent. There is a whole lot more of me for y'all to get to know :)

If it's okay for all you boys to be dirty I oughta be able to participate...especially when it's about me!!

Don't go makin me feel bad for being a little dirty....otherwise you may never find out how much fun I can REALLY be!!

Wow. I'm liking you more and more everyday Sara. But no more suggestive and explicit, than what i have seen? Your in trouble woman, you're gonna have to get creative to produce a moment that i have not witnessed. And...i think that goes for everyone here too. :D

No one want's to make you feel bad! We like teh dirty girls here. Now...i think it is time for video's and pics. Go! :p

Glad to know you guys are having fun (Zero & Sara) You look like you got a winner Zero. :D

Wow what the hell happened to this thread since I last logged on just a few hours ago?? :eek:

I don't know whether I should be scared, nervous, or just horny. :sex:

I think I'll go with the latter... and make sure my camera batteries are charged.. :D

Why isn't that sweet? Too bad y'all missed my skinny dip into the water...now THAT was a scene!! :D

Naked bikes don't count! :p lol

As of right now there will be at least three girls. My GF (christy) and Pigtails (Becky) who rides enduros and kicks the guys asses!:eek: She and her husband are really fun people, we just did a trip to the Tour De Dellico in the Smokies a few weeks ago. If you go to the you tube link you'll see her on her KLR650 in the green Kaw jacket riding the hardest hill they offered that weekend, Squallie.

Next Fall there having a Tour De Pisqua on the Eastern side of the Smokies. We're all planning to go!:dirtbike:

And we're waiting for a good camera man. Any suggestions?? :D

Aww.. thanks. We get that a lot! ;)

I have camera, will travel! And....after we're all done you can buy me that beer Zero. Or....i could probably spot you a case, for letting me watch lol. :D

I have camera, will travel! And....after we're all done you can buy me that beer Zero. Or....i could probably spot you a case, for letting me watch lol. :D

Make it a case of Yuengling and.... "oh hey Sara. Thought you were asleep. no I'm not doing anythin..." :eek::eek:

Sweet I think shes cooking me a late dinner cuz she just got out the frying pan.... ;)

Make it a case of Yuengling and.... "oh hey Sara. Thought you were asleep. no I'm not doing anythin..." :eek::eek:

Sweet I think shes cooking me a late dinner cuz she just got out the frying pan.... ;)

Maybe she's making "DUCK"!!!!:beating:

:lol:

All I remember now is something about me now only getting this :sheepfucker:, then this,:boxing:.. and then me.... :missing:

"So am I getting a late night dinner or what honey??" :eek:

:lol:

Better get a sadle, sounds like a wild ride tonight! ;)