FS: 2003 Suzuki SV650 $3500

jhaag

I bought this bike new in '04 and put about 6k miles on it. I later "totalled" it at Gratten. Friend of mine bought it from Ins Co and repaired it and had it inspected, so it has a Rebuilt title and can be tagged. He rode it very seldomly, I would guess less than 2k miles and decided to make it into a track bike with the following:

- '03 GSXR front end with 0 miles, shimmed and sprung for 185lb rider.

- Penske triple adjustment rear shock new, shimmed and sprung for 185lb rider.

- SS brake lines on front.

- Full race bodywork (not installed and needs fairing stay)

- Race gas cap.

- Frame Sliders.

- Rear sets (not sure of brand)

- Clip ons (Vortex, i think)

I recently bought it back, but can not keep it, unfortunately. I have all the stock parts, as well.

The suspension was done by Jim Rashid formerly crew chief for Safety First Racing.

Tank has damage from crash, but has been used ever since and bike has stock exhaust, also with damage from crash.

I know the entire history of the bike and can answer any questions. The bike, basically, needs finished and all the parts are here. I do not have access to internet during the day, but will check back here every night, or I can be reached by phone during the day: 614.313.8515.

$3500 for all.

Thanks,

Jason

IMGP1508.JPG

Got a side view of that thing...it looks way long.

i guess its at a funny angle.......i'll get another soon.

Jason, I didn't know that you crashed up in Gratten! Anyway, good luck with the sale.. you getting out of racing or do you have something else?

hey brian, this crash was 3-4 years ago at a track day with tony and steph. i've never raced. i may be able to keep this bike if i can save enough money by stalling long enough with my responsibilities! you still racing?

• 1 year later...
Any more pics of it and the parts you have with it?

lbts...

anyway, i have the stock gauges but there is no speedo because of the conversion (sv speedo on front axle), a stock exhaust to replace the rashed one on it, oem chin spoiler and a box of misc stuff.

i've ridden it a few times this summer with no issues. i also put a new bettery in it and i did get a stock fairing stay from an svs for the bodywork.

picture.php?albumid=1108&pictureid=12094

picture.php?albumid=1108&pictureid=12093

picture.php?albumid=1108&pictureid=12092