WTT 400 rounds 45auto

Uncle Punk

Sold & delivered.

I have 400 rounds of new 45auto. (100 Blazer Brass 230 FMJ, 300 Winchester 230 FMJ) I no longer have a 45 and don't plan on having another one any time soon so I don't need it. I would like to trade for 400 rounds of 9mm and $50 or 600 rounds of 9mm.

Anywhere in Ohio is cool with me I will deliver on a sunny weekend. I would prefer it be in southern Ohio though just for the better roads.

Right now the cost difference between 400 45 and 400 9mm is about $80 and 200 rounds of 9mm is about $54 if you can find any.

Edited by Uncle Punk

Shit, I was hoping no one would ask me that. I really don't want to sell it outright. I am having a hard time finding 9mm and thought someone might be having the same problem with 45. I thought we could help each other out. Give this some time and if nothing comes from this like what I want I'll put a price on it. You're first in line.

I have received two PMs while I was replying to the first post. Wheezie750 is first in line and I will make it available to those in order of contact if anyone declines to buy it once I put a price on it. I really don't need the money I would much rather prefer getting some 9mm for this. Give me a week trying it this way and if it doesn’t work I’ll put a price on it.

I still have the ammo don't worry it doesn't look like it's going any were soon. Give it until Tuesday and I'll make it available. I have just gotten so frustrated going out to NOT find any 9mm that I thought I'd try this.

Wow, I have looked around to find pricing on this stuff and it looks like 400 rounds configured like I have the 45s in 9mm would cost about $107. To replace the 45s in the configuration that I have would be $190. I know that's not what I paid for it but is that the going rate now?