For any guy who has ever been led on

SicilianDude357

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what to say... I got over all that and haven't had it happen since I was 16. Except for that night downtown in the Army on the local nightclub strip. But I got over that by the next morning and/or when I ran out of money, which was pretty much the same night. It's just fantasy and dreams, and everyone falls for it at least once in a lifetime. And don't blame anyone other than where the fantasy came from, it comes from ourselves. Everyone else is just giving it a little push.

ok i am so late for this but here goes:

guys do this dumb shit too. sorry, it may not involve ice cream on bad days or any ghey shitt like that , but I have hardcore fallen for someone and then been run from with the excuses 'i cant give you what you want' and 'i want to be cool with you so we cant date' bullshit after being led on for 2 months of acting like thats all he wanted was to be with me...

yea lots of girls do that shit(trust me, i would DEFINITELY know) but you guys do it too in your own dickheadish ways...

ok i am so late for this but here goes:

guys do this dumb shit too. sorry, it may not involve ice cream on bad days or any ghey shitt like that , but I have hardcore fallen for someone and then been run from with the excuses 'i cant give you what you want' and 'i want to be cool with you so we cant date' bullshit after being led on for 2 months of acting like thats all he wanted was to be with me...

yea lots of girls do that shit(trust me, i would DEFINITELY know) but you guys do it too in your own dickheadish ways...

I think the problem that a LOT of people have is that they become emotionally attached enough that they can't decide what is best for themselves, i.e. letting go of someone who isn't going to treat you right for whatever reason. In the end, it comes down to what you both want, and if the other person is giving lines, then you probably shouldn't want to be with them, even though that's not the easiest thing to do.

I think the problem that a LOT of people have is that they become emotionally attached enough that they can't decide what is best for themselves, i.e. letting go of someone who isn't going to treat you right for whatever reason. In the end, it comes down to what you both want, and if the other person is giving lines, then you probably shouldn't want to be with them, even though that's not the easiest thing to do.

good point mj this shit was recently tried on me...thank god i learned..."move girl, ill light ya ass on fire" think thats how the song went by busta ryhmes :lol: damn i got to get off these meds...

MJ, you pulled the first part of my response straight from my mentals... MOREOVER, I believe that if this is happening, BOTH parties involved are too afraid/childish to state their TRUE feelings/desires. All too often (not that I'm complaining), I've witnessed women become "choice weekend entertainment" simply because they let it happen... On the other hand, many-a-fella have draped themselves in the garments of "gumpish, sucka-for-love-azz-trick" by not establishing himself as a true human being and putting his real feelings on the line. Everyone's so afraid of rejection, that they adorn themselves with a permanent facade, and play BS games... Instead of adopting the realism.