LF some gear

Likwid

Hey, not sure if anyone checks this sub-forum but....

I'm looking for some stuff, don't anticipate getting everything but hey, might as well ask.

Jacket

Must have:

2XL

<$100

Nice to have:

Leather

Black (or black with some red)

Helmet

Must have:

Small (or XS, if you're close we can come to try on, if not we'll go to the store and try one on)

Full face with shield

DOT

<$50

Nice to have:

Red

HJC

Mirrors

Must have:

Rounded (not circles)

Chrome

Medium-long stem

<$20

Nice to have:

With adapters (I can always buy some)

Pegs

Must have:

Bigger than the stock pegs (not looking for tiny pegs)

Cruiser-esk

<$20

Nice to have:

With adapters (I can always buy some)

2xl jacket and xs helmet?

is this you?

1020323.1145166290196.small_head.jpg

go check out the pony. they got tons of stuff on closeout. a lot of it is in very large or very small sizes, so you may be in luck :)

roflmao, how did you find a picture of me? jacket is for me, helmet is for the wife :)

I had a dentist appointment today (I am in so much pain right now) and he suggested heading down to IP as well... just a bit of a ride and/or drive so I thought I'd try here before buying stuff from their website.

wait, you wear an XXL jacket but wear a XS helmet?

lucky for you, those sizes are usually on clearance since not too many people buy them and they're ALWAYS overstocked.

just start looking at the clearance sections of online shops, and i'm sure you'll be able to find something. a helmet under 50 might be tough, but the jacket should be doable.

Check out ToBeFast.com

We have a Huge Selection and if you don't find what you need on the Website, just hit us up by E-mail and we will take great care of you as a Ohio Riders Sponsor.

MotorCycle Helmets: http://www.tobefast.com/helmets-c-63417.html

Men's Riding Gear: http://www.tobefast.com/mens-apparel-c-63418.html

Women's Apparel: http://www.tobefast.com/womens-apparel-c-63419.html

Many Styles to choose from here:

http://www.tobefast.com/motorcycle-helmets.htm --> Use Left Navagation Bar

Low Price Guarantee: http://www.tobefast.com/low-price-guarantee-pg-55.html

Use Coupon Code: McCoy10

Get an Extra 10% off Our low Sale Prices..........

Thanks

Team McCoy MotorSports

Ohio Riders Sponsor

www.ToBeFast.com

Phone (606) 432-1556

Sales@tobefast.com

roflmao, how did you find a picture of me? jacket is for me, helmet is for the wife :)

I had a dentist appointment today (I am in so much pain right now) and he suggested heading down to IP as well... just a bit of a ride and/or drive so I thought I'd try here before buying stuff from their website.

has ur girl tried on a helmet yet??

most girls end up wearing close to the same size helemts as me d/t their hair. just fyi

has ur girl tried on a helmet yet??

most girls end up wearing close to the same size helemts as me d/t their hair. just fyi

The though was if we had a friend with a helmet she would try it on, but I think I'll just take her to State 8 then go and buy it online...

Still looking for other stuff though.... anyone have some takeoff cruiser parts they're wealing to wheel and deal?

The though was if we had a friend with a helmet she would try it on, but I think I'll just take her to State 8 then go and buy it online...

Still looking for other stuff though.... anyone have some takeoff cruiser parts they're wealing to wheel and deal?

always try before u buy!!!

If you are in Northfield go to the Ohio Motorcycle in Oakwood...they have HJCs and some lesser ones and top of the line Arais, Suomy etc. they have deals in many of them and you can get a price close to Internet deals or the best idea.....if you are buying a specific brand try in the shop then buy online as suggested.....If you go to ohio motorcycle look for Steve in the parts section and tell Kosmo send you...

Hey, not sure if anyone checks this sub-forum but....

I'm looking for some stuff, don't anticipate getting everything but hey, might as well ask.

Jacket

Must have:

2XL

<$100

Nice to have:

Leather

Black (or black with some red)

Helmet

Must have:

Small (or XS, if you're close we can come to try on, if not we'll go to the store and try one on)

Full face with shield

DOT

<$50

Nice to have:

Red

HJC

i've got a couple of helmets that you can try.....but they are 3/4 and black.