The motorcycle gods are working against me.

Assassin

I'm not being forced to reschedule. This time they scheduled me for a car test. Last 7 times was because the pos bike I had just happened to have a problem the day of the test.

I'm thinking of picking up a motard...If I do, you can use that to take the test.... I'll keep you updated!

The best part about this is I talked to the same guy when I walked in to take the written test (again), passed it (again), and when I scheduled it. All within about 20 minutes.

Take Motorcycle Written Test

Pass Motorcycle Written Test

Schedule Car Driving Test....wtf????

Tell me about it, I just walked into my garage to take the bike out all day, and the spring on the door broke last night. It might as well be a fortress in there now, I'm not getting that thing up by myself.

Tell me about it, I just walked into my garage to take the bike out all day, and the spring on the door broke last night. It might as well be a fortress in there now, I'm not getting that thing up by myself.

Damn. Someone up stairs hates you too lol.

I'm sure some members here would be illing to help you pry open your garage door to get out your can-a-tuna

rig a pulley system up :)

I'm sure some members here would be illing to help you pry open your garage door to get out your can-a-tuna

I got the guy here to replace the springs, I'll be out in no time. Thanks for the snark though :):D