Fallen Heroes Poker Run-Sunbury 20 June

chevysoldier

Wanted to see how many OR were planning on going to this on the 20th. This poker run is to pay tribute to the fallen men and women killed in the fight against terrorism. If you have never been to the memorial in Sunbury, this is a good chance to see it, it's a humbling experience. I served a year in Iraq and have lost fellow troopers over there so I am definitly going. Its $20 per rider, $10 per passenger. All Proceeds go to the Ohio Fallen Heroes Memorial. Here is the link to the website with the activities, times and route. http://www.ohiofallenheroes.org/events.asp Hope so see you all there.

Edited by chevysoldier

uhm .... lol @ the website... it's being reported as an attack website

Safe Browsing

Diagnostic page for ohiofallenheroes.org

What is the current listing status for ohiofallenheroes.org?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 2 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 2 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 2 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2009-06-19, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2009-06-19.Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including

1 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including

yeah, I looked, I see that. McAfee SiteAdvisor says ok though.

I checked the script for the reported links. No malicious links found.

Checked the linked sites, they are reported as well, no malicious links found.

Looks like some one is messing with Veteran websites.

Appears to be clean now, even if the attack is listed as yesterday.

Dang, even the map was attacked...

molo.tw is bad, actively attacking websites everywhere.

rmi.tw is more or less a storage for attacks.

Yeah, my first poker run as well. Had a blast! Was a lot of fun and very interesting. Jporter12 and I felt out of place tho, seeing as we were 2 of about 20 sportbikes. The other 480 (estimate) were all cruisers. Cant wait to go to another, maybe the next one will be an OR event.