New toy

dustinsn3485

600. I'll have pics this afternoon.

You're right guys, I should know better. I slept and thought about my actions all night. I actually had OR nightmares because I didn't get pics up.

I am actually picking it up today so that's mainly why there are no pics.

600. I'll have pics this afternoon.

You're right guys, I should know better. I slept and thought about my actions all night. I actually had OR nightmares because I didn't get pics up.

I am actually picking it up today so that's mainly why there are no pics.

:ttiwwop:

Hope to see them soon :D

im guessing since you dont need 2 bikes, this will be Jen's to ride?

Yeah, as soon as I get it running. The carb's are way off, so I think some adjustments and a good cleaning will get them looking good.

I need to buy some new carb boots for it. The valves need adjusted. Gotta get a set of tires. Those are the big things. Once it's road ready Jennifer will be riding.

Then all I have left to do is collect my money from her :D

Although if at any point she decides she doesn't want it, I'll make some money on it. I'm pretty sure I got a nice deal on it.

Yeah, as soon as I get it running. The carb's are way off, so I think some adjustments and a good cleaning will get them looking good.

I need to buy some new carb boots for it. The valves need adjusted. Gotta get a set of tires. Those are the big things. Once it's road ready Jennifer will be riding.

Then all I have left to do is collect my money from her :D

Although if at any point she decides she doesn't want it, I'll make some money on it. I'm pretty sure I got a nice deal on it.

Sounds like you got that "project" you were looking for. When are we gonna paint that thing Pink?

Sounds like you got that "project" you were looking for. When are we gonna paint that thing Pink?

I think it is gonna need painted. I've got 2 sets of fairings for it. I guess whenever she wants to...It's going to be an easy project. The carbs are so out of adjustment it's not funny. It needs little things all over, but nothing major that I see so far.

I need more, I love this stuff!

Need to look out for something like this for my little bro. What's the ballpark price on something like that?

I snatched it for $700. The next best price I could find was on ebay for $1500 and NADA and KBB were listing anywhere from 900-1800...