FS: 2003 Ninja ex 500 - $2600

StealthCat

I have a 2003 Ninja 500 with a little over 7,600 miles for sale. Bike is blue and silver and has a blacked out windshield. Bike has new tires (with less then 50 miles on them), Fender eliminator, Integrated rear tail light (with turn signals in the tail light itself), and small turn signals up front that conform to the bike. Bike also has new plugs, coolant, brake fluid, and oil change done not too long ago. I bought the bike about a year and a half ago and have only put about 50 miles on it since then. I bought the bike from an older gentleman who used it in city to save on gas and I had originally planned to do the same but have a bigger sports bike and the 500 just sat. The bike has always been garage kept, maintained regularly, kept on a battery tender, and has never been abused or wrecked. The bike does have some minor scratches on one of the pipes from the original owner, but is otherwise a great looking bike. I am moving out of state and already have two other bikes that I am going to have to take with me, so this one has to go.

Title is clear and in hand, $2,600 or best offer. I am more then reasonable when it comes to offers so long as you don't low ball me. Will consider throwing in the girlfriend too depending on offer. Feel free to post here or give me a call to come take a look at it. Daniel

Edited by StealthCat

I have a 2003 Ninja 500 with a little over 7,600 miles for sale. Bike is blue and silver and has a blacked out windshield. Bike has new tires (with less then 50 miles on them), Fender eliminator, Integrated rear tail light (with turn signals in the tail light itself), and small turn signals up front that conform to the bike. Bike also has new plugs, coolant, brake fluid, and oil change done not too long ago. I bought the bike about a year and a half ago and have only put about 50 miles on it since then. I bought the bike from an older gentleman who used it in city to save on gas and I had originally planned to do the same but have a bigger sports bike and the 500 just sat. The bike has always been garage kept, maintained regularly, kept on a battery tender, and has never been abused or wrecked. The bike does have some minor scratches on one of the pipes from the original owner, but is otherwise a great looking bike. I am moving out of state and already have two other bikes that I am going to have to take with me, so this one has to go.

Title is clear and in hand, $2,600 or best offer. I am more then reasonable when it comes to offers so long as you don't low ball me. Will consider throwing in the girlfriend too depending on offer. Feel free to post here or give me a call to come take a look at it. Daniel - (804) 867-7749.

How much for just the girlfriend? I may know somebody that knows somebody that may be interested.. Also, what is your return policy?:D

In all seriousness, bump for a clean bike.

:lol: fantastic.

I thought so, her....not so much.

How much for just the girlfriend? I may know somebody that knows somebody that may be interested.. Also, what is your return policy?:D

In all seriousness, bump for a clean bike.

$1,000. And it's an "as is" no warranty implied situation. All sales are final at that point because she's going to be pissed and I'm not going anywhere near her. I have to warn you though, the bike is lower maintenance and will cost you alot less in the long run.

$1,000. And it's an "as is" no warranty implied situation. All sales are final at that point because she's going to be pissed and I'm not going anywhere near her. I have to warn you though, the bike is lower maintenance and will cost you alot less in the long run.

Amen to that!

Wow, that was fast. Congrats on the quick sale.

The bike was flawless, I figured it was only a matter of time. Someone got it for a steal considering the year, new tires, etc. That thing was practically brand new. One less bike to have to lug south with me :D