new guy from troy

oldschoolsdime92

Hey everyone, My names brandt I am from troy. i ride a 96 cbr 600 f3. I just rolled over 40k on her over the weekend, on alittle ride up to 245. I am always up for a long ride or just some cruising. When I got my bike it was totaly beat. few buddys of mine and I re did the body work and have been riding it ever since! heres some pics!

update8.jpg

hondastickers.jpg

st marys

joelandi1.jpg

west liberty, 245

100_0490.jpg

Welcome to a fellow Troy Rider. The Dayton Crew needs more northern people. I just did about 300 miles yesterday with the Boss of the Dayton Crew, Ninja Nick, down to KY and back. Theres a good chance I have seen you around before

Welcome to a fellow Troy Rider. The Dayton Crew needs more northern people. I just did about 300 miles yesterday with the Boss of the Dayton Crew, Ninja Nick, down to KY and back. Theres a good chance I have seen you around before

:lol: Chickon2 appointed.

:welcome:

sure did, brought it over on my first gen! :) are you, or your buddy still builing that truck? It was a good lookin truck!

yea i'm still building it. there is a build thread somewhere on ohiominitrucks.com but i haven't done much with it lately.