YO!

Revzilla

that's because you can't be an in-joke.. you can be apart of one.. unless you're saying you're the joke.. which just means you're making fun of yourself?

and an attempt at rebuttal has failed....

stick to the monosyllabic comments, you were all doing much better with those.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's because you can't be an in-joke.. you can be apart of one.. unless you're saying you're the joke.. which just means you're making fun of yourself?

I make fun of myself every day, that's what keeps me from going up in a tower with a sniper rifle and picking off random assholes.

I do have a sense of humor.. i think my legit joining of the website is being lumped in with all these scrubs. I'm gonna riot soon.

just no bombs... those are bad.

Just for the record, the why I included jermattack on the ban list is below. I lol'd that he ninja edited some of his posts before I got to copy them.:lol:

you guys rock, all of my riding buddies are texting me like "dude what the fuck is going on on the board?!"

this is hilarious...im waiting for jrmiii to come back and reply to chris's post

waiting for a huge flame war, itll be funny

yeah, i think his invasion of the brute thread pushed everyone over the edge

i edited them because i knew people would misunderstand them because i posted those remarks for people on gdc and not for the world...they knew what i meant..

for everyone, this is the pm i sent to sambusa right before i saw this post

"

yup, at first it was funny, and alot of people on ohioriders thought it was funny too. and at first i assumed they were staying in Revs thread, and knowing jrmiii from this board, and the other dude from gdc, them going back and forth with insults would have been funny, neither one of them are thinskineed, they wouldnt have cared. after he invaded the brute thread, i even pm'd casper and told him to ban everyone because shit was getting out of control. and my riding buddies who texted me are my friends and they thought it was funny too. they all knew what i meant when i said it.

i didnt say shit about anyone on this site, you misunderstood everything i said in that thread, which is understandable, because i wrote it talking to them, and not you.

the only thing i said "against" this site was when i agreed that the rep point system was stupid."

my riding buddy was matt...and his text said, this shit is cracking me up...that was sent right at the begining of the debs post in REVS THREAD

and i dont understand why you posted the last one...it did ush everyone over the edge, and thats why i pmd casper and told him to ban them

that was a reply to rev saying It was all chris(not in ohio)s fault for causing all this shit

and i said yeah...he went in that thread and started a bunch of shit..it is his fault

and i meant flame war between jrmmiii and chris, you cant argue that would have ben funny, jrmmiii's insults always crack me up, fucking hilarous

Sara_Rides will start another thread to continue her topic right?

RIGHT!!? :cheers:

I'm not starting a new thread but I got permission to post in MY OWN intro thread one of my boob pictures....so y'all will all have to check it out....and I expect beaucoup comments about it.....:D