video from an undisclosed location!!!!

420gsxr1000

ok, helmet cam video, sound is super super soft!!!! and sorry FLOUNDER, i was riding the back and yu happened to be the guy in front of me, so there is allot of you getting in my way!!! lol lol j/k man!!!!

get out of the way .......damnit man!!! LOL LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpivnmyUfDg

i think DALE was the passer, and flounder and i were the slow mfers gettin passed!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUjM4prs_RI

ok then, off trails #1 (not that bad really, muddy!!!!)(mostly off trails)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwO7jlGF06s

more great stuff of flounder with a bit of putty too :)

this is a SMALL taste of some offtrails stuff that some guys from another www site have been taking us too.....i cant do it all!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdpnOBXTdEk

thats all for now...... :)....ill turn the sound up next time .......

Great vids! All the ass kickin I did and you only got me kicking the shit outta that bastard. I need electric start soooooo bad! I can't wait till Sunday!

sorry FLOUNDER, i was riding the back and yu happened to be the guy in front of me, so there is allot of you getting in my way!!!

LOL!

Great vids! All the ass kickin I did and you only got me kicking the shit outta that bastard. I need electric start soooooo bad! I can't wait till Sunday!

LOL!

i was never up at the front!!!! behind flounder the whole day!!! boy needs to STAND UP!!!! or not get drunk the night before :)....

....i think im bailin on sunday......

Looks like a blast. I need a big toy to take there with you guys. I have an xr100 I could take but I dont think I would be able to hang on some of those trails. Well, I could prolly keep up with flounder as long as we get him drunk the night prior! :D

behind flounder the whole day!!! boy needs to STAND UP!!!!

Ya...he never stands. Which is a must in the dirt. I hardly ever sit...lol

....i think im bailin on sunday......

WTF, dude. We got Angrish coming, Cory, the other dude on here and you're going to bail.

Putty, I got to be back early so we were thinking wayne again....what do you guys think?

I have to be back by 4 to do Father's Day stuff, so I'm with ya there. Although, we have been to Wayne 6 times or so. I need some hills and something different.

I have to be back by 4 to do Father's Day stuff, so I'm with ya there. Although, we have been to Wayne 6 times or so. I need some hills and something different.

thanks for selling me out for dirt riding. i hate you.

yeah I didnt mean to get drunk that night.. it was an accident and I paid for it dearly the next day. And for zorro.. I ended up going because I replied to the post just like anyone else was able to :)

After watching the vids...maybe the quad could handle off trail. hmmm.

I backed out once. Now you do "off trail" with your bff's. F you and fishfry! ;)

Only takes once with me. Ya, I got new BFFs..I miss you though.

After watching the vids...maybe the quad could handle off trail. hmmm.

It'll be tricky....tricky and tight! Trails that is.

Edited by Putty

yeah I didnt mean to get drunk that night.. it was an accident and I paid for it dearly the next day. And for zorro.. I ended up going because I replied to the post just like anyone else was able to :)

Shouldn't you be 30,000