video from an undisclosed location!!!!

420gsxr1000

.....well i was gonna head to wayne with angrish but figured everyone else would be going to perry....

Sorry 420 I have to spray corn and beans sunday with duke. But wensday ohio motorcycle group is going to perrry. All day! Hopefully you guys saved up some sick time!!!!

I know I suck maybe next sunday I can go!

...dude you do suck!!!!

...all that BS and you bail on friday!!!! im at a lose of words!!!!

I found a word..........farm:D:(:mad:

Plus I have dad to deal with and stacy is really wanting to get everything before her mom comes .....I got 3 1/2 weeks to do everything from the drive to........ well you know what I got going on. It sucks but, We'll be track riding here alll winter:)

Edited by Angrish

omg, every time I see vids like this it makes me want to ride dirt bikes so bad....

you should...its a blast.....ever heard of ashley fiolek??? :)

Angrish is back. Sweet!!!

hes OUT...NOT riding!!!! :(

..fuck it man...do what ya gotta do......as for next sunday then well, ill have to wait and see.......

but as for THIS sunday!!! whos still in?????? huh????/

I found a word..........farm:D:(:mad:

Plus I have dad to deal with and stacy is really wanting to get everything before her mom comes .....I got 3 1/2 weeks to do everything from the drive to........ well you know what I got going on. It sucks but, We'll be track riding here alll winter:)

ill be doing maumee state forest up in t town and haspin acres!!!!! :) open ALL winter