WANTED: leathers

drey4211

iron pony has fieldsheer 2pc suits for 350 or something like that.

but buying a used set of leathers is probably the best way to go if you're looking for cheap. if you have money, buy a nice set of RS Taichi's or something like that.

looking for some leathers.. at least pants so i can start taking the r6 to its full potential and then start racing get sponsored and buy a nice house and a new car.. let me know

love your enthusiasm bud lol.

check the wera board for tons of used leathers for sale almost all the time.

and look up slidewayz on their was well, he has a teknic sale going on. got my xcelerator for 650 shipped, new from him.

not sure what size.. never tried any on.. my jacket doesnt have a 360 zipper but i didnt know that was important if im not goin to the track yet.. im size 32 in pants tho so those look good.. dont know whats a good offer dont wanna low ball anyone

Does it have a 360 degree zipper on the pant for the jacket?

He needs a suit that is track certified. We were riding and talking last night and he wants one that is track ready. 2 piece suit pretty much.

sure does. both pants and jacket have 360 zipper.

not sure what size.. never tried any on.. my jacket doesnt have a 360 zipper but i didnt know that was important if im not goin to the track yet.. im size 32 in pants tho so those look good.. dont know whats a good offer dont wanna low ball anyone

So you want HIGHBALLED instead by them? :lol:

you should get one that is 360 zipper attachment like THEGAME said he has. You want them attached for a wreck.

Drey, do not get a 1piece dude. Those are not street friendly suits. You'll hate it. Get a 2piece so you can look normal by being able to take off the jacket when in public. A 1 piece is better if you're constantly at the track, which you probably will only do 1 track day in a few years it sounds like, if any.

i have a 2 piece AGVSport i bought used a couple of years ago. its size 44, i think. i'm 6', 185 lbs and wear 32/34 pants and this suit is a little bit loose, but not too loose. its def used, but not in bad shape. just a little dirty and some bug guts. i wore it once then found a 1 piece. its red/black/white, all stitching is good and has pucks (but they dont match) and full zipper. $100

let me know.