Q-S-&-L Bike Night 06/24/09

mrbret

Count me in.

Bret. Z is 95% complete. Plastics on and look like shit with all the plastic welding seams. New Tail light was out but worked in ACC mode.??? So i spent about 2 hours checking the connections and wiring harness. No luck. Then i decided to check the fuse box ,last of course. yep that was it. Fuck my life. :D

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JAGR: cant wait to see the Z in version 3.

Looks like with super toasty hot weather we are gonna have a good showing at CC and hopfully some more meeting at QSL.

Not sure if we'll hit 50 again but should be a good showing for sure.

still riding a girls bike huh:scooter: sorry had to, tell em to hurry up theyve had it plenty long enough !

I see you got jokes Todd!!! LOL!!!! It's 2 wheels.....Yeah, i'll be calling the shop tomorrow...supposed to take my bike to Toledo Saturday morning......

Nothing really paticular in mind, I just remember a handfull of people at one time looking for others from this area to ride over with.

I'll be leaving about 6:30 ~6:40 from my place to head on over. I usually ride back roads to get to 23 (less traffic) then zip up 23 to 750 and over to Polaris.

AVOID 750 out of Powell!!!!

What a mess any day even close to rush hour!!

Also 161 near Linworth, same story.

I could meet you at the Shell on Sawmill just south of 270 if you wanted to go that way.

I'll be leaving about 6:30 ~6:40 from my place to head on over. I usually ride back roads to get to 23 (less traffic) then zip up 23 to 750 and over to Polaris.

AVOID 750 out of Powell!!!!

What a mess any day even close to rush hour!!

Also 161 near Linworth, same story.

I could meet you at the Shell on Sawmill just south of 270 if you wanted to go that way.

Thanks, By the time I get out of work, get home and change, I'll be pushing it. I'll catch you at CC though.