tomato_racing

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

blows ball no i have no bike

Sorry to hear that happened to you.

I think this is one more reason we should not hang out where it"s "cool" to do so. Anyone still eighteen?

TACO BELL On campus is ghey! Don't go there!

Shootings, over what?!?

Are we involved?

Leave it behind, shift gears and move on.

Let stick with real riding, or lets all get big guns and rule them all!!!!

BBBWWAAAHHHAAAAA!!@!

the story is that here was a guy there with a white gsxr or something like that ... i bever seen this dude in my life never seem this bike ever so right after the dude on the bike pulled up the was a white caprice drive in toco bell lot really fast then left well the gurl how got shot was a 17 teen year year old gurl who was just checking out the bikes and the bike she was checking out happens to be the guy who they where shooting at

i wanna organize a trip to the pocono's

You have to be joking! And a poor joke it is.

Move this to another thread, like now and today.

This thread is about somebody getting shot!!!!

Show some respect will ya? Sheesh!

Edited by Strictly Street
Smak down

blows ball no i have no bike

You don't have any bullet holes in ya do you? Be thankful you're alive and don't worry about your bike.

BTW, just saw it on the morning news, they got the car and the shooter.

3 dumb brothers.

Guy Banks, 24, Chase Banks, 24, and Myron Banks, 24, were arrested and charged with felonious assault. It was not immediately known of the men were related.

Edited by Putty

the story is that here was a guy there with a white gsxr or something like that ... i bever seen this dude in my life never seem this bike ever so right after the dude on the bike pulled up the was a white caprice drive in toco bell lot really fast then left well the gurl how got shot was a 17 teen year year old gurl who was just checking out the bikes and the bike she was checking out happens to be the guy who they where shooting at

what did he say?

I need out of this town. Yesterday Carie and I were at Easton. A guy tried backing straight into us as we were walking across the street. We obviously were in his way of the parking space he wanted, and he didn't care. Then we're walking by a meter and it's flashing "FAIL". Funny, right? This lady gets out of her SUV and says, "yeah keep laughing, real funny", as if I was laughing at her or something. I tried to explain to the bitch that I was laughing at the meter, not her. And now, people are shooting innocent bystanders at the Taco Bell I used to hang out at. This town has taken a shit in the last 5-6 years. Saddest part about all of this is, those three punks aren't gangbangers. They're not thugs. They're just some wannabes who can even get a driveby right. This isn't the place I grew up in, that's for sure.

Gangs, wannabe gangs, stupid drivers, stupid people in general, all have ruined this town.

I need out of this town. Yesterday Carie and I were at Easton. A guy tried backing straight into us as we were walking across the street. We obviously were in his way of the parking space he wanted, and he didn't care. Then we're walking by a meter and it's flashing "FAIL". Funny, right? This lady gets out of her SUV and says, "yeah keep laughing, real funny", as if I was laughing at her or something. I tried to explain to the bitch that I was laughing at the meter, not her.

Easton has been full of assholes from day one and campus has always sucked. OU's campus was always way more fun, cleaner and safer. These are reasons why I stay out of columbus, too many assholes and retards.