Things that are FANTASTIC!

RSVDon

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, here's the deal. Post up a pic/vid/gif whatever of something that you think is FANTASTIC!

Rules are simple:

#1 Post FANTASTIC or GTFO.

#2 Any comment on someone else's FANTASTIC must have your own pic of FANTASTIC in the post.

#3 Please don't quote pics/vids/gifs if you're responding to another person's FANTASTIC post.

I'll start.

chipotle.jpg

is FANTASTIC!

BREAKING THE RULES is FANTASTIC

Your mom doesn't want me posting any of the pictures I have of her...not to mention this isn't a NWS thread.

Oh it's cool bro. You can post pix of mine but be advised, other's may not like looking at pix of a fat cow............jus sayin

Your mom doesn't want me posting any of the pictures I have of her...not to mention this isn't a NWS thread.

The tits are probably pushing the limit. And if I know ya'll within the next 24 hours it WILL be NWS. Although that wasn't my original intention, I'm not complaining.

Oh it's cool bro. You can post pix of mine but be advised, other's may not like looking at pix of a fat cow............jus sayin

:lol:

The tits are probably pushing the limit. And if I know ya'll within the next 24 hours it WILL be NWS. Although that wasn't my original intention, I'm not complaining.

If it takes 24hrs I'll be disappointed.