Lunch on Friday (June 26th, 2009)

OsuMj

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

plus maybe if someone wants to lead a ride, you could justify a trip from dayton with more than just lunch.

Haha, I don't know a single road in Columbus except High Street. And every time I've been there I was drunk, lol. But yes, I'd ride afterwards if we got someone who knew where they were going.

We could do ohio deli. That sounds good too!

I liked it! I might be in for a ride tomorrow or thursday (depends on how my apt ends up today)... I'll let ya know. Thanks!

You finally having the doctor look at that clap issue?! :D

Hmmm.... not sure about going to the ohio deli. Thats pretty far south. Im out for the ride after. Bike still not put together. I need another couple of weeks! :D

man up yota. you can ride with me. :p

man up yota. you can ride with me. :p

I already told you, Ive never ridden bitch and dont really ever plan on it... I guess if I was gonna start you would be a good choice... haha. Seriously tho, NO WAY IN HELL would I get on the back of a bike. I cant stand the thought of not being in control of a motorcycle when Im on it.

Don - I take it you missed a 4 page thread about O.R on the news that got threadjacked about somebody on here crushing on her badly but afraid to talk to her in person...:lol: I'm not saying names, because that individual is a nice person from what I see on here, but DAMN it made me laugh. ;)

Yeah, that thread got deleted too Don, so only a few witnessed it.