Squid outbreak around Elyria

Uncle Punk

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously. I have NO CLUE how the old lady didn't see a BRIGHT YELLOW late model Cavalier stopped with it's signal on, right in front of her? There wasn't even skid marks in the road... she didn't even attempt hitting the brakes. If I had to guess, she was late 70s, early 80s.

Interesting side note: I heard it was the old lady's first NEW car ever in her life... at almost 80. Any guesses as to what car she bought?

Another interesting side note: The kid she rear ended had JUST fixed his car. Oddly enough, his dad was able to drive it away, after getting rearended at 40mph, in a little Cavalier. The trunk was mangled, but there were no obstructions in the wheel wells - drove it on home. The old lady's car... not drivable... that's why the front is called a "crumple zone".

wait, is he a squid or does he have sex with squids? Maybe both

Let's ask.

All part of the diversion scheme. Everyone now pick on the lone wolf 'zuki rider.

Do you have sex with squids?

Not that it matters. I still think you're a swell guy (squid fucker),

Hey wait a minute I never said squid one was doing squid two, but if you hear it on the internet if might be true. They can walk to each others house. I think it's mean for you guys to start such a rumor.

My mother is on her third old lady car, the first two were even the same color. Sucks for the kid in the Cavalier, just gets it back and BAM old lady nails him checking out no helmet squid.

I would stay outta this Nick....you want pics...I have a few of you from another site that actually would look quite nice in here !!!!

:lol: I think I know what you speak of. ZX12Rich photochops maybe? Oh the memories.

Snap!!!

Little did we all know, Avenger has been trolling the boards across the 'net for years, slowly gathering information on everyone, waiting for this very moment, culminating in this blackmail thread.

:lol:

Here I is

Avenger as a Starboy wannabe

picture.php?albumid=417&pictureid=4659

Aaaaaaaaah shiiiiiiiiiiit! :wheeliezx10:

THATS just what I needed.....TICK TOCK...TICK TOCK !!!BTW....anynone ever tried one of those damn things....fricken HARD as hell !! Looked easy

No! But I would like to! :wheeliezx10: