picture contest?!

Hoblick

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can just call the contest

"I'll detail your bike if your girl is hotter than mine"

I keed - I'm only busting your chops from jealously. You're a lucky dude.

Why so you can win year after year?

ok next rule then.. i cant win lol

or if i do then the detail goes to runner up.

i still want to give a detail away to a winner

1. What does the chick get?

If you have a chick, but she's not the one in the pic with your bike, this could get somebody in trouble!

good call.

pic on the intro of site as stated

if your a chick and have a bike .. you get the detail

if not... your most likely not on the site.. but if you are, your probably a girlfriend/wife of a member.. so then i guess your husband/boyfriend will have to reward you for winning him a detail lol.

ok next rule then.. i cant win lol

or if i do then the detail goes to runner up.

i still want to give a detail away to a winner

OK, Mr. Make Up The Rules Man... I would be curious to know what the judging criteria would be. Prettiest girl? Prettiest bike? Combination of the two? And what constitutes 'prettiest girl' for the purposes of this contest? Blondest? Most top-heavy? What about nudity or partial nudity, does that earn more 'points'?

no nudes.. keep it civil here.

also nothing retarded skanky

and judging is up to whoever is doing the judging..

making it fair would be to put a poll up and everyone on the site gets to vote.

so that way everyone gets to choose, someone could like the pic for the pic itself (it was taken well), or they like the bike in the pic, or they like the girl in the pic.

OK then, me first, courtesy of Quik :D

welp.. you got young.. blonde.. partial nudity, since her skirt is hiked up.. and even something for the foot fetishists, since her toenails are done.

Looks like Quik wins this round. no need for me to enter now.:dunno:

*walks away, whistling

welp.. you got young.. blonde.. partial nudity, since her skirt is hiked up.. and even something for the foot fetishists, since her toenails are done.

*walks away, whistling

Yeah, but she looks like she could be Mr. Ed's daughter...........:nono:

OK, Mr. Make Up The Rules Man... I would be curious to know what the judging criteria would be. Prettiest girl? Prettiest bike? Combination of the two? And what constitutes 'prettiest girl' for the purposes of this contest? Blondest? Most top-heavy? What about nudity or partial nudity, does that earn more 'points'?

ya.. id like to know if it counts for things like

1. scenery behind them

2. things the girl is wearing (bathing suit, sexy outfit)

3. type of bike, stock or many add ons (lowered, extended swingarm etc.)

4. how many different posses that the girl does

5. how many pictures are alowed?

6. can there be more than one location for the pics?

I think the point is valid that if you have a hot GF/wife/mistress your pretty much a winner even if you lose the contest.:rolleyes: Besides I think I'd scare off your "detail team" if I brought my KLR in for a cleaning. We're talking weeks just to get the clay off the front wheel! :eek:

Since this is a bike forum about riding in Ohio. How about best photo of "you" riding "your" bike with the best sceenery in Ohio? Or just remove the bikes and have a T&A contest for the leg humpers.:p

This way people are encouraged to go out and ride to get the best shot possible instead of sitting in here yanking their spam over your GF/wife/mistress sitting on a bike. :lol: And to make sure that the bike is their's, they have to ride that bike to claim the prize. :) This keeps me from bringing you the KLR for detailing services. :D

*walks away, whistling

im beginning to like you :lol:

uhm... I'm sure I'l get post flamed to hell and back for this but (....Ladies of OR hopefully I'm not the only one who pondered this...?)

I was just wondering why it has to be pictures of a hot [or the hottest] girl next to your bike? I mean sounds like a great contest in general but...

i want to contribute to the site, and i know im not a sponsor, but i will sponsor a activity for everyone. and this can get a cool idea rolling.

I'm just thinking if it's to contribute to the site and be for everyone why not keep it a little more generic? Make the focus more on everyone's bikes and not hot chicks next to bikes? Perhaps include something from the site such as your hot bikes with your OR stickers on them?

To up the anti make it a unique or otherwise important location of the photo?

Perhaps who can be the most creative in combining several elements into one picture? Your bike, OR stickers, shirts, and locations around ohio?

That just seems more all inclusive to me as well as supportive of the site without being biased to genders or looks or anything like that...

basically a Babe of the year contest..

$10 entry fee (could be $15?)

your bike and a chick post a few pics (or if your a chick with a bike your bike and you), some admins/moderators will pick the best picture of 3 submitted. (subject to change)

out of this you could even do a calender from all the entries or some of the entries if they want them in a calender.

I do think this contest is a great idea and the calendar could be cool also. But I myself would have no interest in a calendar of just hot woman and bikes. I do have an interest in the calendar they just did which I even contributed to and I still haven't bought one...never got around to it.. shame on me. I wonder if I can still get one... >.>

winner gets... since i wanna help out... a free detail from me (some of you ahve seen my work from the pics i posted up, some have seen it in person). value... possibly up to $200 (depends on the bike)

and the picture on the front of the site saying "babe of the year winner" with a write up blah blah blah.

not that I'd win even if I was to enter, but... just on the improbable chance of someone like me winning... my bike needs lotta work I don't think a detail job would be that great right now. could I just take the cash equivelant instead? That would be a big help in the parts I need for the maintenance work I gotta get done lol