Any Tattoo Artist in Columbus Area

600ZZ4eb

on board? I'm thinking of getting my first Tat on my birthday next month and want to see if anyone on here knows someone (that's in a shop...not jail house stuff) or is a Tattoo artist them selves that i could get with on this. Need to see if i can afford it and how long it would take to do.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank

E

Do not get a tattoo because of the price. I live in cleveland so I dont know any down there. But check around take your time there is a magazine called ohio ink that may help you

I feel you on that, but it would more of if i could afford to do it for my birthday or do i need to wait a little longer. I'll check out the mag as well. Thanks

I've had 4 different people do work on me... Each one a different time and a different place... Most recently, I got hooked up with Kati Semones @ Evolved down on campus... She is working on my wife's back piece and it looks amazing! Full color, full of detail, and she is fun to sit with and B.S. with while getting inked... My wife is super picky since she is a graphic artist herself, and after the consult and seeing some of Kati's work, she was in! Reasonably priced also, but you can't put a price on quality... can you?