Work it! Work it! - Working out chat

DGTL GRL

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P90X!

But my g/f says I'm fat now... so I'm only weight training once-two times a week, I rest of the days are cardio.

I ran 6 miles yesterday on my lunch break.

you like the P90X workout?

Ive been wanting to try it for a while... need to find it on bit torrent somewhere, not paying their crazy prices for it.

I work out at Lifetime Fitness (Dublin), run, and occasionally kickbox at Core Tactix in Dublin. I completed my first 5k recently. Hopefully more to come.

My husband works out at LT too, and also runs half marathons.

I need to strengthen my legs for when my bike gets back (hopefully by Friday) so that I can properly hold up all 519lbs of it without much worry. Those little 250s are no problem... but a 750 is a bit more bike! lol

I work out at Lifetime Fitness (Dublin), run, and occasionally kickbox at Core Tactix in Dublin. I completed my first 5k recently. Hopefully more to come.

I need to strengthen my legs for when my bike gets back (hopefully by Friday) so that I can properly hold up all 519lbs of it without much worry. Those little 250s are no problem... but a 750 is a bit more bike! lol

Hey I work out at lifetime too...mostly at easton tho BUT I usually can be found at Dublin for my workouts on Saturday b/c I live at the outside pool the rest of the day!

ANd have you tried Alexander's contact class? I burn 800 calories during that thing...then go eat like a big the rest of the night. :D I know I'm defeating the purpose!

You running the Columbus Marathon? I just signed up and start my training this week! I'm using the frontrunner training group. You should try it! Then I will know somebody that I'm running with! Woot!

Of muscle mass? What are you taking for supplements?

i dont know what % is muscle and what % is fat. im just trying to bulk up right now. only supps i take is a multi vitamin and whey protein. im gonna start taking creatine and see if that does anything.

if you could keep up on my leg program you could lift anybike.

1000 lb leg press for reps 405 box squat for reps ftw

i dont know what % is muscle and what % is fat. im just trying to bulk up right now. only supps i take is a multi vitamin and whey protein. im gonna start taking creatine and see if that does anything.

when im bulking heres my break down

1 whey protein 1gm per pound of bodyweight 20-40 grams pre workout 40-80 after

2 creatine 5-7s after workout (i sometimes take 10g-so 5g before 5g after

3 glutamine

4 bcaa's

5 arginine

6 casein protein before sleep 20g

lotttts of food, eating every 2-3 hours about 5-6k calories

Food matter more than supplements, with creatine you will gain alot of water weight but that is normal. Creatine increases protein sysnthis (sp?) in mucsle cells

Already went over this in the Ladies Only section but I'll play again.

Recently joined Urban Active in New Albany (hamilton north) and it's awesome so far. Spinning, Cardio Theater, more machines than I would ever need and plenty of classes. Only down about 4 pounds but I haven't really found a good schedule yet....

I lift/work out every other day... most of the time at the FD. On my days off I try to take my mt. bike to alum creek and do 6-12 miles of trails!

I just started taking supplements not too long ago, but I've been taking CLA, Betagen (Phosphagen Greatine and HMB combined), lots of 42g Myoplex protein shakes, and LOTS OF WATER!!! I get great deals on EAS stuff, so I thought I might as well try it since it is almost free! ;)

Hey I work out at lifetime too...mostly at easton tho BUT I usually can be found at Dublin for my workouts on Saturday b/c I live at the outside pool the rest of the day!

ANd have you tried Alexander's contact class? I burn 800 calories during that thing...then go eat like a big the rest of the night. :D I know I'm defeating the purpose!

You running the Columbus Marathon? I just signed up and start my training this week! I'm using the frontrunner training group. You should try it! Then I will know somebody that I'm running with! Woot!

I've never tried Alexanders class. I should!

My hubby is the marathon (well, at least half) runner. You know him! So, maybe you two could chat. I am not much of a runner honestly. 4 miles is about it thus far. LOL!

I rolled my right ankle numerous times before so I have to be a bit careful or it starts giving me heck.

I've never been thin and doubt I'll ever be a size 2 but I never want to go back to where I was back in 2002.

Both my hubby and I weighed at least 260lbs EACH..yeah..EACH!

Imagine that on someone who is only 5' 1".:eek: