Work it! Work it! - Working out chat

DGTL GRL

Aww man that sucks to hear, also theres nothing wrong with a lil carb binge

: ) i allow myself to eat poorly once a week, i cant rule out all the great tasting greasy food hehehe, jst gotta make sure i work extra hard at the gym

I hear ya! Yeah, bad thing was is the food was pretty crappy. Wasn't even worth the cheat. I've had better Lean Cusine meals.

Thanks though. I think I'm having salad for dinner to 'repent'.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did P90X and almost had phase 3 finished when my laptop died :(

took me about a month to get a new one and have lost intrest in it now. But it for sure works!!!

Now i'm going to a busier station at work with more people there so I cant do it at work (I work 24 hour shifts) So it's not practicle for me anymore.

Then me being the smart one I am I went to the gym last thurs. and worked on the stair stepper (I'm wanting to start to test for some fire departments soon need to get on it) then worked my chest and shoulders but was cut short since I needed to get to class.

THEN friday I was feeling good so I ran 1.5 miles (keep in mind i've been inactive for a month) and then worked my legs.

Yup my right hip area is screwd :( I can walk a bit better now but it still hurts from time to time.

THEN I got sick :( which happens a lot...

So i'll continue monday and start with arms and probably try the eliptical. P90X did help me figure out what to work out at the gym and how to do so. And i'll probably still do ab ripper X (god it hurts lol)

I was wondering if anyone would mind posting their before and after pics? if you used to be out of shape since you started working out, or even if you were kind of fit but have become even more toned... (maybe this should even be a new thread over in the pictures board, i dunno....)

I am curious about the P90x but also don't really wanna spend the money for it. But I like the idea of working out in the privacy of home. I'm self-concious and shy. Otherwise I'd go to the ymca or join some fitness club somewhere.

I was wondering if anyone would mind posting their before and after pics? if you used to be out of shape since you started working out, or even if you were kind of fit but have become even more toned... (maybe this should even be a new thread over in the pictures board, i dunno....)

I am curious about the P90x but also don't really wanna spend the money for it. But I like the idea of working out in the privacy of home. I'm self-concious and shy. Otherwise I'd go to the ymca or join some fitness club somewhere.

I didn't take good pics of my before and after but just in 30 days you could tell my sides were getting smaller.

I'm not telling you this but you can download the videos. Takes FOREVER at least it did for me. But saves a LOT of money. You just need resistance bands and if you want a pull up bar that attaches to your door frame.

P90X is for sure worth it but you have to be dedicated. It will kick your butt!!!! I don't care how good of shape you think you're in.

holy bejeebus!!

You wanna get in shape?? Join the Army.. I really dont think there is a single muscle on my entire body that isnt sore as fuck right now!!! I ran the most this weekend I EVER have in my life and I had no idea how hard a real pushup actually is!!! I did pretty damn good at them for my first time(especially for a girl) but holy shit, i had no idea what i was getting myself into!

i work out usually everyday after work lifting weights and sometimes running depends on how the knee feels

knee problems suck mine act up once in a while....i hit the bike trails on the mountain bike when i can....not as much shock on the knee like when i used to run.

knee problems suck mine act up once in a while....i hit the bike trails on the mountain bike when i can....not as much shock on the knee like when i used to run.

just got through my second acl reconstruction. :banana:

• 3 weeks later...

Well i'm one of those who will work out for a month then slack off for a month then work out again.. but my diet has stayed pretty healthy and it looks like it's helped out a bit. I've always had abdominal muscle its just always coverd ;)

So here I am from 03/15/09 to today 07/15/09

03151715.jpg

As I said i've been slacking do to work and class and clinicals. But still try when I can. I'd like to lose more of gut still and maybe lose a bit more at my sides if I can :( Looks like I need to do a bit more cardio.

I'm too lazy to take other pics plus this area is what I wanted to watch anyways. I know my legs have gotten more toned and I can see that. I just never belive my stomach looks any better until I do things like this. It's not a huge difference but it's enough to make me feel like i'm on the right track (slow track but still good for my busy sched)