anyone from up here meeting to ride down to Ohio Riders meet on July 12th?

krzwhtman

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's actually 1830 E waterloo rd Akron, OH. Take 77 south, exit 224 East towards Mogadore, Circle K will be on the right. I'll pm ya my cell number.

Got it and thanks a lot and PM d ya.

My departure is still kinda uncertain as I am expecting some guests Sunday evening, so I may have to leave early..not sure yet.

Anyone else from Northeast .....bumpy ???

Is this the tentative route ?

Edited by Kosmo

Just an FYI the gf will be with me so I won't be draggin any knees and we will probably make 2 stops to stretch. I'm not gonna be putting along or anything, just not doing Mach 1.

Oh...yeah.....not a problem Cleave......I am looking for a fresh air relaxed ride in comfortable pace....not mach1 twisty riding anyway....that's cool....and yay....two smoking stops.......;)

Just an FYI the gf will be with me so I won't be draggin any knees and we will probably make 2 stops to stretch. I'm not gonna be putting along or anything, just not doing Mach 1.

Ugh, women.

Maybe I'll surprise you guys and show up? Hmmm.

we'll be meeting some ppl in martinsburg at the insection of 62 and 541 at 1130 it u guys wanna meet up with us

If we leave here at 930 I'm not sure what time that'd put us at that intersection. But if it's around 1130 that'd be cool to meet up with you guys. I'm going to a concert tonight, though, so leaving any earlier probably isn't an option for me haha

So... IF I could meet you guys... what time do you think you'll be at the Rt 39/ Rt 83 intersection in Millersburg? That's probably where I'd pick you guys up...

Point "B": http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=SE+Bypass%2FMedina-Elyria+Rd%2FOH-57&daddr=40.552418,-81.918182+to:5295+N+High+St,+Columbus,+OH+43214-1239+(Pig+Iron+BBQ)&geocode=FVapdgIdqMMb-w%3B%3BFUttYwIdrzkN-yFlleRDXyDGsg&hl=en&mra=dme&mrcr=0,1&mrsp=1&sz=10&dirflg=h&sll=40.657722,-81.809692&sspn=0.765715,1.234589&ie=UTF8&ll=40.720201,-82.254639&spn=1.529975,2.469177&z=9

It'll take me about 2hrs to get there, so I'd need to know how long ahead of time I'd need to leave before I'd catch you guys there?

OK I was out all day....just catching up......

Cleave is confirmed at 9.30...

conn..ninja....9,30 at Akron, that's it but I am not sure how convenient it's for you...

I am PMing JRM my number......

I have Adam's Number for the possible progress and meetup..

everything looks cool....

Haha idk if you'd call me the ringleader since I'll be the slow one riding 2 up, but I set the meeting place so I'll pm ya my cell Likwid. Just lemme know if you're coming and if ya need directions.

We'll see tomorrow, just not sure how I feel about riding 4 highway hours in 1 day

I'm planning on catching you guys at Rt 83/Rt 39 in Millersburg... I figure that'd be a good "rest stop" for Cleave and the Mrs.

If I'm not there by 11AM, I'll hop off the bike and call. Last Uncle Punk said was 83 is construction city. I'm planning on being out the door from my place at 9AM.

Haha idk if you'd call me the ringleader since I'll be the slow one riding 2 up, but I set the meeting place so I'll pm ya my cell Likwid. Just lemme know if you're coming and if ya need directions.

Great ride Cleave.....slow :confused:on 71 with 2 up you were doin 90 and touching almost triple digit for passing.......:lol:

Nice ride JRMMiii as well.....sorry that I left early :(

Sorry I couldn't make it down, next time I'll plan ahead so there are no chores.

What was the longest stretch at a time? Also maybe better I wasn't with you guys, I've gotten Scarlet to 105 but she doesn't like it... I need to drop some lbs