anyone from up here meeting to ride down to Ohio Riders meet on July 12th?

krzwhtman

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys suck at timing. I've seen enough of Millersburg to last a life time.

:p

sorry man.......:bow: slowed down as a group of Amish Kids were jumping and cheering at us like "new circus in town"

stupid

:wtf: we were at very comfortable speed and watching the cop zones as well, there is a safe speed be it 140 and then there is reckless speed even if it is 30.....so.....

Edited by Kosmo
typo

An indicated 90 is actually closer to 80 with the speedo error being roughly 10%. So you've never been in a cage and hit 80 on the freeway? Right. Thanks for the input.
riding in a four wheeled car at 90 or 80 with a passenger is pretty safe. riding with a passenger on a bike at 90-80 is a dumbass. your welcome btw

riding in a four wheeled car at 90 or 80 with a passenger is pretty safe. riding with a passenger on a bike at 90-80 is a dumbass. your welcome btw

2 people fully geared, riding in a straight line on 71 at 80mph is horribly dangerous and makes me a dumbass? Have you even ridden a passenger on the highway before? If your opinions are stupid, keep them to yourself.

Never said you were an idiot, you can't use your and you're properly but that's besides the point. Don't judge me and call me a dumbass when you don't know me and don't know how I ride. Period. Discussion over.

IT'S OVER WHEN I SAY IT'S OVER!

Ok, now it's over.