Ross needs ur help.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

Which exhaust for Ross  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which exhaust for Ross

so nate and i are talking exhaust for his 7fiddy (yuttt ughhhh)

i think that either of the graves systems are enough to get anydick hard and that the race fit is tits also. he is all for the akro, nice but not in the same ballpark IMO. Scorpin and Taylor made have sweet slip on's but he wants a full ( dick measuring contest i think against Garret???)

so what does ORDN think???

Graves Low Boy

Graves High Mount (Winar inns i's boook)

Taylor Made :wackit:

Scorpin

Akra

I thought Taylor Made was golf clubs??? ;) Hard to tell from that pic bein' so small, but looks pretty sweet! Got some kind of shroud around it?

Graves Low Boy or the Akra also look good

Scorp (Hard to compare since from different angle. Plus...I hate all those damn weld seams)

Sux that 4 of the 5 pix can't be cut/pasted for side by side comparisons. Even tried uploading them to my PhotoBucket, and that didn't work either

I thought Taylor Made was golf clubs??? ;) Hard to tell from that pic bein' so small, but looks pretty sweet! Got some kind of shroud around it?

Graves Low Boy or the Akra also look good

Scorp (Hard to compare since from different angle. Plus...I hate all those damn weld seams)

Sux that 4 of the 5 pix can't be cut/pasted for side by side comparisons. Even tried uploading them to my PhotoBucket, and that didn't work either

i love the welds in the scorp!!

working on the later request

Scorp - I like the welds.

You guys are too youmg to remember them, but it kinda looks loke the old sectioned conical pipes we had on our MX bikes back in the day. Like a pipe from Bill's Pipes. Trick shit! This was before hydro-forming and stamping of pipes became the way to manufacture them.

Scorp - I like the welds.

You guys are too youmg to remember them, but it kinda looks loke the old sectioned conical pipes we had on our MX bikes back in the day. Like a pipe from Bill's Pipes. Trick shit! This was before hydro-forming and stamping of pipes became the way to manufacture them.

the good old bills pipes i remember those!!!

i told you parks...Akrapovic ftw!

u'll are just mainstream wanna be's!