Dayton folk news

NinjaNick

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shot guns are excellent for home defense.

Big +1, especially if your wife is the one using it for defense. just don't get suckered into a cannon by some gun store salesman.

BTW If you need a place to come shoot let me know, my back yard is good for two things. Here's one;)

MattonKE100.jpg

Same concept I suppose.

I think if you lit a roman candle and pointed it at someone, it's liable to do some damage. ;)

it would definitely light up the interior of someones car...
that i would pay to see!!!

Be funny if I had a passenger and we pulled up next to him shooting roman candles into his car! :lol: bwwwahahaha...that is hilarious.

We use to have water balloon fights and then pull out of the school parking lot shooting roman candles out of our car back in the HS days. '95-'96 days. I remember the girl behind us with her wipers on because they were hitting her windshield. :lol:

s&w make air weights like that revolver. Maxpower has one and he loves it!

True story. Wanted to check out the Ruger revolver, but it wasnt out yet when I got my S&W.

I'm not worried about CCW, so I have these. I'll either learn to carry the hulkish SP, or get another. Probably get another.

picture.php?albumid=389&pictureid=4831

I don't know why the hammer looks orange... it's not orange, it's stainless like the rest of the revolver.

Good luck concealing either of those. The airweight is nice because you dont know you have it on you and it has much more stopping power than the .380's. It has great trigger action and with practice is very accurate.

Good luck concealing either of those. The airweight is nice because you dont know you have it on you and it has much more stopping power than the .380's. It has great trigger action and with practice is very accurate.

Like I said, I'll either learn to carry the SP... it's bulky, but doable - or get something like an airweight or LCP if/when I decide to do the CCW. I'm just not sure how I feel about the .380 cal weapons. I'm probably better off with a small 9x19 for a CCW gun - I know the .380 ACP is close, but the prevalence of 9x19 makes it superior in my book.

Like I said, I'll either learn to carry the SP... it's bulky, but doable - or get something like an airweight or LCP if/when I decide to do the CCW. I'm just not sure how I feel about the .380 cal weapons. I'm probably better off with a small 9x19 for a CCW gun - I know the .380 ACP is close, but the prevalence of 9x19 makes it superior in my book.

if/when you decide to "pull the trigger" on buying another gun, check out the taurus 24/7 pro 9 mm... I use to use this as my carry gun before I got my glock. It shoots just as good as a glock IMO but not as expensive. Only reason I don't carry it is cause the one I had, had a grip reduction so it was too thin in my hands. Plus you can carry 18 rounds if you keep it chambered.

[imgALT=http://taurus45acp.com/images/taurus45_R_web.jpg][/imgALT]

The Airweight is .38 spl+p