meeting in newark to OR bikenite thursday

MidgetTodd

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully this sprinkling clears up. Everybody who's anybody better be at Speedway by 6 :D

yeah lets hope it lets up.

again??! when have you been out to bike night this year??

I think what he means is, that I haven't gone riding with him since I got my bike back.

We actaully came to the first bike night. You weren't there.

cold schmold...shit, quikzx9r would ride from new philly to wings&rings and then back tonight in a cutoff and camo shorts with a pair of sunglasses if he didn't have some cops to run from while draggin knee in sweatpants already.

cold schmold...shit, quikzx9r would ride from new philly to wings&rings and then back tonight in a cutoff and camo shorts with a pair of sunglasses if he didn't have some cops to run from while draggin knee in sweatpants already.

Dude is so BA he just looks at the raindrops and they get out of the way. One time he rode by so fast there was a sonic boom and when I looked down I wasn't wearing any panties.

Dude is so BA he just looks at the raindrops and they get out of the way. One time he rode by so fast there was a sonic boom and when I looked down I wasn't wearing any panties.

you were wearing panties to begin with? :wtf: