July 20th - Monday - Mid Ohio Track Day

Zorro

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See you at nelsons. If no one else is racing with me that day I am going to do the mini endurance and help wayne with pit stops.

I may have done race school that day if I hadn't done so poorly yesterday. Need more time to heal and more practice to get comfortable pushing it again. Worst case we'll do the endurance at Beaver. I may have others on the trailer that day, so staying to help wayne depends on how soon everyone else.

I'm a maybe. Yesterday was a bit rough on my hand/wrist and it really affected my riding. I'm doing Nelsons on the 18th and depending on how that goes I'll try for a late signup for mid o.

My left index finger started going numb in the afternoon. I thought it was just temporary. However, as I type, my finger tip and the inside is still numb. I don't get it.

Looking to go on the 21st also in I group. I can get a garage for us if theres enough interest in going. I will have 1 spot available on the trailer also.]

Also got in on August 11th in I group.

Schmuck...I will let ya know when my brakes and stuff come in and get with you. Will also have the $$ for the garage.

*Edit*

Just got enrolled in both dates and have a garage. So if anyone is need...I am willing to provide the hookup.

Edited by SJC1000rr

Looking to go on the 21st also in I group. I can get a garage for us if theres enough interest in going. I will have 1 spot available on the trailer also.]

Also got in on August 11th in I group.

Schmuck...I will let ya know when my brakes and stuff come in and get with you. Will also have the $$ for the garage.

*Edit*

Just got enrolled in both dates and have a garage. So if anyone is need...I am willing to provide the hookup.

I'll shack up in your garage on the 21st if you don't mind.