July 20th - Monday - Mid Ohio Track Day

Zorro

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good seeing some of you out there. Especially Zorro who deservingly got bumped to Adavnced. He was riding really well and in most cases better than a LOT of the riders in that group.

Was really fun chasing Nick and Ken on the Buells. The 1125R is actually a pretty damn good bike and honestly, considering we were on stock bikes and stock EVERYTHING, they went rather well...

Had fun and good to see so many OR riders out there.

Good seeing some of you out there. Especially Zorro who deservingly got bumped to Adavnced. He was riding really well and in most cases better than a LOT of the riders in that group.

Was really fun chasing Nick and Ken on the Buells. The 1125R is actually a pretty damn good bike and honestly, considering we were on stock bikes and stock EVERYTHING, they went rather well...

Had fun and good to see so many OR riders out there.

Thanks! I felt a little overwhelmed that first time out in advanced. Instead of passing everyone, I passed no one! LOL. Maybe next time.

Nick and Ken...yeah...those guys can ride and are very helpful. I loved how they'd be in full lean on a fast corner, take their hand off, and touch the ground!

^he almost did...

when you going to post the chase cam vid (facing back)?

Will have to edit it a bit. And there is this annoying click sound all the time that I have no clue what it is. You looked good though! And I'll have to see about posted the vid of the back breaking lose on turn 7 and recovering. :D

WOW...nice recovery!

Thanks! I was shitting my pants at the time and went for new underwear after that session. I went back and watched my videos and timed myself. I was pretty consistent between 1:43-1:48 laps.

Few pics I got from that day:

One.jpg

two.jpg

Chasing down(following) :D Tim

three.jpg

four.jpg

Edited by SJC1000rr

Hey Steve. Who took the pics. I've been looking for pics of my self all over the place. ZORRO was really fast! He passed me on the inside after the shicane. "spell check". It looked awsome. Great job ZORRO. I was on the whit and grey cbr with white suite and gun metal helmet with an apple logo. Lol

Hey Steve. Who took the pics. I've been looking for pics of my self all over the place. ZORRO was really fast! He passed me on the inside after the shicane. "spell check". It looked awsome. Great job ZORRO. I was on the whit and grey cbr with white suite and gun metal helmet with an apple logo. Lol

Thanks! I don't remember this however. :( do you have pics of it?!