twist the throttle

John

anyone catch this show on HD theater ever? i watched it the other night for the first time... they went through the suzuki factory and showed how a GSXR is built. it was pretty cool. nearly everything is put together by hand. welding is done by machines, but assembly was all real people.

also, i learned that suzuki started out making weaving looms. who knew?

Yea, they've been re-running those. As a 'busa fanboy I was disappointed that it appeared a whole 20 seconds in the entire episode and didn't even get a mention - just a gloss over while they were talking about the long back straight on Suzuki's test track. :nono:

The only one I missed was Honda, which pissed me off, I wanted to see that. I think the most interesting so far was MV Agusta, and after watching the ones on BiMota, I can't - in good conscience - respect those bikes for anything other than styling.

One time I was holding chopsticks my mouth, kneeled down really fast to pick something up, chopsticks hit my knee, and I had a nice little hole in the roof of my mouth for a while.

But yeah I probably wouldn't put them in my eye . . . on purpose.