Anyone need a roomie?

EvilTwin

The lease on my apartment is up at the end of July, but I'm moving to Phoenix at the end of September. That leaves me two months where I need someplace to crash. I don't need a lot of room, just someplace to sleep and a corner to throw my cloths in... Oh and safe place for my bike.

I'm more than willing to pay rent and help out however I can. Let me know if you have room, or if you know someone who does. I would prefer to stay in the Columbus area since this is where i work, and long commutes make me angry.

Thanks!

Good luck with the school. From first hand experience, ask tons of questions and apply yourself as much as possible or it's not worth it.

If you have the opportunity to have a garage for your bike take it. Theft is rediculous out there. Don't count on the HR buffoons to help you out. the housing coordinators are only fair and when you are close to graduating do your own job searching, don't let them do it all for you like they say. You'll have better results finding a job on your own.

Finally there are no good roads until you're about an hour out of the city. Any direction North or East you'll find good roads and cooler temps to the North.

I have a place yo. That is if you dont mind having a dog and my other roomie. Its nothing fancy but for 2 months I could help ya out.

PM me if you are interested, I most likly wont get back to you until sunday though.

And I hav eroom for the bike too.

Madcat, PM sent.

Zorro, 600 is more than twice what I pay right now, so I think I'll have to pass on your offer; but thanks anyways.

You live somewhere for 300 total :eek:??

600 with EVERYTHING included is solid...That's what my current roomate pays, and he moves out in October...I'm upping the next persons to $700...

I live in Clintonville, which is 3 miles north of campus. Very good neighborhood, it's where I grew up, and our apartment is $635 base rent + utilities. It comes out to about $300 each in the winter and maybe as low as $275 in the summer; that's split three ways.

It's not a small apartment either, two bedrooms, one bath, three levels (including a basement) and a garage.

You can do it, no issues. I rode from Nov. 05 - Jan 07 non stop. Especially after mid-July 06 when my truck was stolen and my motorcycle was my only transportation.

I'm hoping only to use my car for getting groceries and transporting large objects.

Madcat, PM sent.

Zorro, 600 is more than twice what I pay right now, so I think I'll have to pass on your offer; but thanks anyways.

Hey, no problem. Good luck with your move.

You live somewhere for 300 total :eek:??

600 with EVERYTHING included is solid...That's what my current roomate pays, and he moves out in October...I'm upping the next persons to $700...

I had a roomie for 2 years. I made him pay 550. I upped it to 575 once I ordered the MLB package for him. It might be a little high...I don't know. I know I lived in an apt for 515/month before I bought my house. It sucked. Granted I didn't have a roomie...but it was small and I had to pay for all utils. Cable with internet is 100. Gas can be 150 in the winter. Electricity with AC is almost 100. Plus, I don't share walls. Have a deck, fenced yard. 600 isnt too bad, I dont think. Oh well. Thought I'd offer :)

We were so dead set on keeping our rent under 300/person that we just had internet and no cable tv. Plus when I have access to cable I don't get shit done, so I'm better off w/o it.

lol i paid 550 for a one bedroom downtown near german village. nice area. garage, washer/dryer, dishwasher etc. not like a studio or something. it had a large living room/dining room, a kitchen, bathroom and bedroom... each room was pretty much a real room. :)