2007 Subaru w/418awhp

35RFTW

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

While that does sound tempting, I think I am going to have to pass. Need the cash. Scheduled to go get new car Monday and need to get at least a deposit on my current car prior to getting new one. Had a deal going with some kid making me thinking he could get the cash and then tells me today his parents won't cosign for him. LAME!

for anyone who's interested on here, I went to see this thing and I have two notes:

1.) Justin knows his shit, and he's one of the easiest guys to talk to you'll find out there. If Cycle Search is run with the same attitude, it may be my first stop for bikes in the future because I haven't felt this comfortable looking at cars or bikes in a long time.

2.) This thing is downright rowdy. I drove it (but gently since it wasn't mine and it wasn't broken in yet) and sweet hell yes. The sounds that come out of this thing alone are worth the price of admission.

Soooo, I'm actually in the process of probably buying this thing. My loan app should come through today or tomorrow, and Justin has been nice enough to drive it down to Cinci to have one of my oldest family friends give it a once over, then assuming all goes well on those fronts, I should be handing him his deposit.

I am quite enthusiastic, this thing is a pretty piece of work, and Justin's a top-notch guy.

Try research in a 42ft long flat bed :D that's fun as hell!!! But the truck has a govener set at 70mph :( only downfall.

And congrats if this goes down Jarvis I sooo want an sti. But it's probably going to be a while before I am in the financial state to buy one.... And it's probably going to be a new hatch.

Try research in a 42ft long flat bed :D that's fun as hell!!! But the truck has a govener set at 70mph :( only downfall.

And congrats if this goes down Jarvis I sooo want an sti. But it's probably going to be a while before I am in the financial state to buy one.... And it's probably going to be a new hatch.

Even with that big a flat bed, 70 would probably make me piss myself depending on what part of research you're on. :lol: