2007 Subaru w/418awhp

35RFTW

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Car is officially back up for sale. For clarity, this is on a lease and will have to be bought out by who ever is purchasing the car. I am more than willing to explain the details to anyone who is interested. This car needs to be gone ASAP!

• 2 months later...

update for all you dayton guys, this car is in my garage, and I'll post up some stuff about what Justin and I had to go through to get it all sorted out, but it's very nearly done and he was great to work with. Like I said, I'll post more about it and some stuff I'm going to do before spring, but I thought I'd let you know that Jeremy and Matt should be able to hear this thing coming down County Line & Research very soon.

And Dustin will not be installing knobbies...

(yet)

I'm hyped about it - I'm looking for a good place to get the head unit done here soon. I had a touch screen DVD/NAV unit in my 350Z, and now I won't be without one. I'm also looking to tweak some wiring. Justin did an amazing job with the swap, but there are a couple little things that don't seem to translate well with the wiring harnesses, so I'll have to dig in there and find out what's going on.

Fun late winter/early spring projects.

i like the STi's that growl and you know what car is coming by without even looking.

does it sound like that jarvis?

This thing has some nasty bass to it. It's the Michael Clark Duncan of exhaust tones. Just heat wrapped large diameter straight piping from bang to blow out the back. It sounds quite angry. Love it.

BTW, E, I may have to see if you could be bribed to come down sometime to check the car and maybe be provided food and drink to lend a hand on the track bike, if you have any interest. I'm probably going to need a hand with some of this stuff to make sure she's all fixed up for this season. I feel like we could get everything repaired if we at least have a jew and a large-haired hispanic turning wrenches.

let me know if you could be persuaded.

did you sell the dvd/nav unit with the Z? you could have pulled it out yes?

I did. I didn't have anything worthwhile to put it in at the time, and it helped with the sale. Turns out it would've been outdated by now anyways. Plus there were a few habits it had that I didn't care for, so this next one will be better.

:lol: I nearly fell out of my chair. My cube mates felt the need to come over and ask me if I was OK. :lol:

Jokes and public off-roading displays are my misdirection stratagems to cover my lack of riding skill.

I'm here to please....