International FWB (Friends With Benifites) day

everoblivion2005

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if you're a man and you have a hot female friend that you want to fuck, well then, your cock should have already been up her ass by now. Today should be the day when you can confidently say that you have already been sucked off by your friend. First you shoot your load and tomorrow you shoot even more fireworks! This new holiday could be bigger than that jew cunt that was nailed to that piece of wood...

well, if you're a man and you have a hot female friend that you want to fuck, well then, your cock should have already been up her ass by now. Today should be the day when you can confidently say that you have already been sucked off by your friend. First you shoot your load and tomorrow you shoot even more fireworks! This new holiday could be bigger than that jew cunt that was nailed to that piece of wood...

wtf???

:( I don't know if I can do that. I only have the blindfold, candles, and power drill.

You'd have to bring the bag of ice, saddle, handcuffs, and chunky peanut butter.

done ... what about the christmas lights????

awww, idk think sheep can be friends. If we come up with a International Sheep with Benefits (SWB), maybe you'll feel better??

We have SWB every day;)

Remember, if you put them at the edge of a cliff...they push back.

...or so I have heard. :p

There are no cliffs in Ohio, I use the hay loft:D

Well then maybe I can reserve you two as a "group package" :D I promise I'll make both of you VERY happy with the deal

but I made plans with Jrmmiii too... hrm, looks like this is turning into national orgy day (NOD) instead.