New from Dayton

Xyloft

I've been riding for a little over two years and finally after shopping for 18 months brought my new baby home about a week ago. I've clocked about 330+ miles on it so far, so i'm still pretty early in the break in. (yeah, i'm following the book)

IMG_0177.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

old bike

IMG_0172.jpg

I'll see you guys out there!:)

that's a pretty wicked paint job on yours.

recommendations on frame sliders? i've been researching on the site above and I'm thinking about Sato's

gsg.

is what i got and i love them they are a dual mount system so that wont bend into the engine block if u go down, nore do they require cutting of the plastic.

recommendations on frame sliders? i've been researching on the site above and I'm thinking about Sato's

I have sato's from solomotoparts.com and they are perfect. no cutting of plastic and whatnot. also the zero gravity DB windscreen is a great upgrade :popcorn:

you are correct :popcorn:

You don't work up in Troy do you? i used to see another red Daytona up here occasionally.

there is a gray 675 where I work too, but I think they work 2nd shift and i have no idea who it is.