2001 GSXR 1000

21,XXXmiles

Clean and Clear title

New front tire, less than 900 miles

Rear tire only has about 1800miles on it

Chrome wheels

Oil and spark plugs were changed about 900miles ago

New stock chain

Front forks were just rebuilt by Cycle specialties, new seals and oil, I have paper work to prove

Fresh paint done this past winter, custom factory scheme, black and white

Alloutgraphics.com sticker kit

Stompgrip clear traction tank pads

Woodcraft frame sliders

Acumen DG8 Digital gear indicator

Hot Bodies undertail

Yoshimura mid pipe and "Shorty" black RS-3 yosh pipe

Set/exhaust valve mod

Adjustable lowering links, bike is set on highest notch so its not lowered at the moment but you could if you wanted

about 500 miles ago the bike downed going about 15 to 20mph, frame slider took all the force and most of the damage. The right side fairing does have some scratches But besides the cosmetics of the right fairing there was zero damage anywhere else to the bike.

Runs like its brand new!

I hate to sell this bike but I have a wedding to pay for. This bike is very very very fast, Not for beginers at all.

NO JOY RIDES, I WILL HAVE TO HAVE CASH IN MY HAND IF YOU WANNA RIDE IT

WAS$5500

Need this sold so price dropped to $4900

OBO OR i wouldnt mind a trade for some cash and a Dirtbike

513 313 3856, calling me is the best way to get a hold of me, I dont check my email alot

PICS

0309092105c-1.jpg

0330092012-1.jpg

0524091230.jpg

0524091232.jpg

0309092105b.jpg

Edited by zukigsxr1000
PRICE DROP

not tooooooooooo bad. IMO a little high for an 01 with over 20k miles, but i could be wrong.

maybe people don't want to support another dude getting lost in something like marriage! :D

LOL....

But the price is OBO so cash talks, the right cash offer and she is sold

I am so frick'n glad that you didn't put this up for sale back in May.... No doubt I would have bought this before the move to CA!!!! Nice looking ride. Good luck with the sale.

I am so frick'n glad that you didn't put this up for sale back in May.... No doubt I would have bought this before the move to CA!!!! Nice looking ride. Good luck with the sale.

You should buy my ZX10. I'll deliver it.

I plan on geting another bike down the road but for now I need cash to pay for wedding

lol i thought that was the job of the bride's family?

nice lookin bike. wish i had the cash :(

+1 tell her family to sell everything they love to pay for the wedding

about 9 months back her dad lost his job due to this shitty economy, If they had something to sell, i know they would, but they dont so we gotta pay for the wedding..

i will try and take a closer pic of the scratches, in the third pic on the first page you can kinda see a small scuff right above the yoshimura square sticker. I touched up the scratches with some left over paint from painting the bike so you cant really see them... But I will try and put some up later tonight.