Bicycle shorts

thegame

under armour makes some shorts with padding in them...let me see if i can find a link

http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/mens/apparel/pid100029S-Men-s-MPZ-Skill-Girdle/100029S-020

includes a removable tail pad that i guess you could replace with a man-pon if the situation requires it.

Edited by ross

Bicycle shorts aren't going to give you much more padding. They will also be much hotter, thus producing more sweat in the region. I would try to get a better (more comfy) seat for your bike. Alternatively, you could let the Coshocton boys work you over real well; you would wouldn't need a seat after that. Apparently, that involves purchasing a sheep suit and bleating in a barn or pasture.

I've been wearing bicycle shorts under my regular pants on long rides for the last couple of years and they have worked great. The padding helps and it also wicks the sweat away from your body plus they make it much easier to slide around on the seat.

I've been wearing bicycle shorts under my regular pants on long rides for the last couple of years and they have worked great. The padding helps and it also wicks the sweat away from your body plus they make it much easier to slide around on the seat.

I stand corrected. I tried it on a couple of long rides and it was horrible, but that could be due to other sartorial factors. =)

These are what I wear...

http://www.rockymountainatv.com/productDetail.do?&navType=type&webTypeId=158&navTitle=Apparel-Protective+Gear&webCatId=4&prodFamilyId=24213

evs_09_und_gea_rid_sho.jpg

They're padded on the thighs, and hips, and have a padded tailbone protector and crotch portion with chamois on it....SUPER comfy, no seams, not super hot and more protective than bike shorts.

They're the shiznit for long rides...and very affordable too.

Alternatively, you could let the Coshocton boys work you over real well; you would wouldn't need a seat after that. Apparently, that involves purchasing a sheep suit and bleating in a barn or pasture.

Thats not entirely true, see the riders that can actually keep a decent pace theyre out riding with us ..... the more conservative "slow" riders "Paddy" well they hang out with the shepards and well he explained the rest of the story . But most only do that once Paddy though seems to keep coming back :confused::confused:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Alternatively, you could let the Coshocton boys work you over real well; you would wouldn't need a seat after that. Apparently, that involves purchasing a sheep suit and bleating in a barn or pasture.

u can wear ur bike rshorts under the sheep outfit for a lil more cushion for the pushin ;)

Bicycle shorts aren't going to give you much more padding. They will also be much hotter, thus producing more sweat in the region. I would try to get a better (more comfy) seat for your bike. Alternatively, you could let the Coshocton boys work you over real well; you would wouldn't need a seat after that. Apparently, that involves purchasing a sheep suit and bleating in a barn or pasture.

i dont know how to take this............ complement or put down???

:lol:

Sorry to hear about the OP's Diminished Gluteal Syndrome. I personally have never had a problem in the 'ass padding' area so my sympathies. May I recommend a steady diet of red beans, rice and cornbread as a natural remedy?