3rd Annual Helping Hands Charity Ride 9/27/09

Big Green Valley

It looks like its gonna stop and clear up by 9am' date=' so we'll just meet you all up at AD Farrow after 10 I guess.

We just rode down to the Speedway to get gas and it was raining just enough to suck.[/quote']yeah it looks good after 9 am so eggs and steak here at the hacienda for me...:( oh well, we still get to see each other jags...:D

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just checked radar, looks like it's breaking up now, should stop drizzling in hilliard in the next 1/2 hr.... looks like I'm heading to AD's around 930... should be there by 10...so don't bitch out cause the roads are wet!

Edited by cmoosego

f&%@ you guys, rode an hour ten minutes in the rain so I can sit in this booth by myself...gay

Damn. Sorry man. We were on our way about 8am, went and got gas, then called moose and he said

he was holding off so we thought everyone was, had we known you were there we probably would have still came.

See you @ AD Farrow later. :(

<p>says the guy who stayed home this morning. I feel like a man among boys right now :p</p>

Hey we're gonna head over to the BE's where you're at now to meet up with ya, see you in a bit. We could use some coffee!

I am a.d now and yeah the ride is still on... And it's not raining, all you have to do is fight the wet streets now. So get out here!!! I rode an hoyt and a half in this crap and it's getting nicer and nicer as we speak! It's supposed to be a beautiful

Getting dressed now, I'll be there in 30-45. Although I would love to do the no-pants dance in front of the HD'ers, I would think the ride organizers would frown on that. :)

...I didn't bring a camera but others did. There might be some pics up later.

I only took a few shots since there wasn't any actual "stops" on this poker run except for the start and finish. I'll try and post a few video clips later.

Here is all I got as far as photos...

HHCR_2009_01.jpg

HHCR_2009_02.jpg

HHCR_2009_03.jpg

HHCR_2009_04.jpg

HHCR_2009_05.jpg

BTW, I'm NOT leading the next one! The wife says I'm not allowed :rolleyes:

Here is a video I put togehter from different chunks of video I shot today.

About 45seconds in is that nasty little right/left turn on 323, I think that was

the best part of the whole ride :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAKwdr19Mtc

Edited by SWing'R

Here is a video I put togehter from different chunks of video I shot today.

About 45seconds in is that nasty little right/left turn on 323' date=' I think that was

the best part of the whole ride :D

Unbelievable, the youtube police already yanked the original audio from my video.

I had Stepenwolf Magic Carpet Ride as an audio background, I replaced it with

some funky approved track.

Edited by SWing'R

I only took a few shots since there wasn't any actual "stops" on this poker run except for the start and finish. I'll try and post a few video clips later.

Here is all I got as far as photos...

HHCR_2009_01.jpg

HHCR_2009_02.jpg

HHCR_2009_03.jpg

HHCR_2009_04.jpg

HHCR_2009_05.jpg

BTW' date=' I'm NOT leading the next one! The wife says I'm not allowed :rolleyes:[/quote']I think you did fine till you lost 4 of us on the 71/70 split.... but we all had a good time and arrived safely.... thats the point in having a good lead and a good sweep knowing where we are headed...:)