3rd Annual Helping Hands Charity Ride 9/27/09

Big Green Valley

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUMP who is gonna MEET up ??? c'mon folks this is 2 days away.......

lol dude, we work all day, so we won't see posts till we get home.

And I ain't home yet, so I haven't seen this yet.

See how it works?

Boss wants me to work this weekend.... dunno...

I fail at reading.....

King I think...unless they are talking bout the one a little farther up on Olentangy

Its in between KING and 5th on Olentangy, right next to the Buckeye Hall of Fame Cafe.

http://local.yahoo.com/info-15451979-bob-evans-restaurant-columbus;_ylt=ApHa7cWKVkcQgw3SF3FkH62HNcIF;_ylv=3?csz=Columbus%2C+OH+43228

Looking at the thread it doesn't look like we have as big of a turn out planned for sunday! I really hope we do! Last year was a blast and I hope you guys come out to support such a great charity! See you all there! I hope :)

All the cool kids scheduled a ride in Coshocton instead of doing this.

I say we ban them. ;)

but really they prolly just hate kids and charities. :nono:

alright so people what are the plans? i know moose is eating at 8 a.m. which doesnt surprise me :) but are the rest of us just meeting there or somewhere else before hand?

The wife and I will be joining Moose and a few others at the Bob Evans in the morning around 8:30 I guess.

2009-09-27.jpg

I dunno dudes.... I just checked the radar, looks like heavy rain for the next couple.... might be a good idea to just meet up at 1030 at ad.farrows downtown.....

It looks like its gonna stop and clear up by 9am, so we'll just meet you all up at AD Farrow after 10 I guess.

We just rode down to the Speedway to get gas and it was raining just enough to suck.