3rd Annual Helping Hands Charity Ride 9/27/09

Big Green Valley

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bump...... lets meet at first watch on Polaris pkwy between 8 and 9 am, registration starts at 10.... that would give a good window for the "always late" peeps like me...

Sounds good to me, for those of you that dont know where First Watch is..it is in the same Shopping center as Buffalo Wild Wings, and sets behind Canes Chicken just East of 71

bump...... lets meet at first watch on Polaris pkwy between 8 and 9 am, registration starts at 10.... that would give a good window for the "always late" peeps like me...

Thats the opposite direction for us Hilliard folk since this years starts at the downtown AD Farrow. We'll look for you guys @ AD Farrow around 10 I guess?

Come to think of it, they don't exactly have that large of a parking lot, this might be a bit crowded at the start!

Thats the opposite direction for us Hilliard folk since this years starts at the downtown AD Farrow. We'll look for you guys @ AD Farrow around 10 I guess?

Come to think of it' date=' they don't exactly have that large of a parking lot, this might be a bit crowded at the start![/quote']

Crap I need to read shit before I make suggestions.... lets all meet between 8 and 9 am at the Bob Evans Next to the Hall of fame Cafe on olentangy river road.... that's close to the dealership and easy for everyone to get to (centrally located):D

Crap I need to read shit before I make suggestions....

Silly wabbit, did you think it was at the Northstar dealership?

That would have been embarassing for you :p

Are you just looking for a place to meetup before hand to roll in together or looking for a place

to do that and get breakfast?

Edited by SWing'R

Silly wabbit' date=' did you think it was at the Northstar dealership?

That would have been embarassing for you :p

Are you just looking for a place to meetup before hand to roll in together or looking for a place

to do that and get breakfast?[/quote']

either or both..... :D I am not used to change... the past 2 years it has been up at northstar... so I didn't read it just assumed.... dumbass attack:D

Blue Knights Ohio V, Columbus Chapter is again helping to sponsor the 3rd Annual Helping Hands Charity Ride!

Please come and join us to ride in support of Ohio's kids as we raise awareness and funds for Nationwide Children's Hospital & Flying Horse Farms Camp!

http://helpinghandscharityride.spaces.live.com

picture.php?albumid=645&pictureid=6792

Thank you John Ross for forwarding me the flier!

for everyone too lazy to look at the first page.....:D