Hello from WBS Performance Fabrication

Mark40

Hello all, been on here a little while but now my shop is on here as well so I thought I would let everyone know what we are all about.

We are a small two man shop just outside of Dublin, both of us have extensive backgrounds in automotive racing & restoration. We have been bike enthusiasts for years and decided to open our own shop to pursue our interests. We have been open just about two years now.

Our primary areas of focus are specialty fabrication and modification. We have a fully equipped shop for making custom parts etc.

We also can offer full engine rebuilding and modification. Right now we are building all the motors for the Aprilia factory sponsored AMA Flat Track race team and the current points leading Moto St Aprilia’s. Paul has years of experience building all types of car and bike motors.

We offer full bike service as well, tune-ups, tire changing, fork seals etc.

Let us know if we can help you out. A couple people from on here have been to the shop, so chime in please..

Thanks..

Mark…

614-734-7233

I stopped by there yesterday to meet these guys and check out their shop. It's huge. They have an entire room dedicated to rebuilding engines. It's a really nice shop. I'll definitely be taking my next project there.

these guys are good they did all my work on the rc51,custom made me some lowering links which are great and installed all my aftermarket stuff.2 into 1 jardine exhaust graigs customs front turn signals intergrated tail lights power commander front sprocket oil change and a few other things.very nice shop and very reasonable prices.theyl even pick your bike up if needed.thanks mark

these guys are good they did all my work on the rc51,custom made me some lowering links which are great and installed all my aftermarket stuff.2 into 1 jardine exhaust graigs customs front turn signals intergrated tail lights power commander front sprocket oil change and a few other things.very nice shop and very reasonable prices.theyl even pick your bike up if needed.thanks mark

Hey Felix!! Thanks..